• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure Vandal Savage is dead in my game. Audrey has now been missing for over a year and he hasn't come back to check on Metropolis. Maybe Zoom killed him?

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
You know I've watched this game for a while now and I'm curious about the henchwomen. Did SR7 always plan on those 6 (Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Galatea, Cheshire, Superwoman) as the henchwoman? I have to be honest I thought Lois would be one of the ladies due to the fact she pops up so early in the game and she unlike the others has a "main cell" alongside Harley and Mercy. I've always been curious about Lois' storyline (whenever you end up getting to her).

jakepauler69

Oct 7, 2017
Haven't looked at this game for a while, but the new update looks promising. Last I played the updates were generally considered unfinished or unsatisfactory. What's the consensus now? Is it worth downloading? Also, is there an up-to-date walkthrough of the game? Also how do you safely transfer save files because last I played it wasn't possibly without messing with the registry which could be dangerous and difficult to understand.

Hopeisbaeee

Dec 11, 2018
There a specific way to get the ivy and frost lesbian scenes in the cells and bordella to trigger or just random?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You know I've watched this game for a while now and I'm curious about the henchwomen. Did SR7 always plan on those 6 (Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Galatea, Cheshire, Superwoman) as the henchwoman? I have to be honest I thought Lois would be one of the ladies due to the fact she pops up so early in the game and she unlike the others has a "main cell" alongside Harley and Mercy. I've always been curious about Lois' storyline (whenever you end up getting to her).
No actually I seem to remember when the game was first being worked on it was 3 henchwomen, 6 heroines, and Lois who were supposed to be capturable.

Reactions: KaiserST

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Y'know, once all the current characters are "finished", it would be neat to have a way for some of the non-henchwomen to interact, such as Titans like Raven, Starfire, and Terra. A fun thing to play with could also be the fact that from the point they first start coming, they seem to be disconnected from their waking memories (though Terra no longer has this problem after her death and subsequent cloning). Be interesting to see something like Terra knowing things Raven or Starfire didn't since she can't be captured until after them or mentioning her death to them. Iunno, maybe that's a bit much for this kinda game, but it seems like fun.

Side note, once we're back to adding new characters, I kinda want to see Rose Wilson added, partly because she's really cool and partly 'caused I want to see what kinda interactions she and Terra would have, given that Terra slept with her dad XD

goodolsucc

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock terra? I have all of my buildings fully upgraded (almost positive I have all people unlocked other than her) and it been like 406 in game days. SUCC

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock terra? I have all of my buildings fully upgraded (almost positive I have all people unlocked other than her) and it been like 406 in game days. SUCC
If you've capture the other 12 girls with upgradable devices, go to talk to Selina in her office at the Bordello and she'll tell you about her and then just send someone out to capture her. Nothing else necessary aside from getting the others first (keep in mind you need to hit the "next" button at the top to go to the page Terra is on on the capture and device upgrade list).

Reactions: KaiserST

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Oh,i though he love lois..Well,kinda agree,he love himself more than other people..:ROFLMAO:This game is perfect
The only thing Lex loves about Lois is imagining Superman's face if he ever found out. Same thing with Supergirl, Galatea, and the reason he keeps Bizarro around.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes