Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
If I could enslave any of them? Tala, simply because her magic is super useful for giving me a life of leisure and she already is super easy to deal with if you are her master.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
hello I played this game a while ago but cannot remember, is there a higher resolution of these characters images ? like these ?

2020-06-13_00h35_47.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am not tring to shadder anyone's dream's but putting a bun in the oven would let the hero's now something was up when a prego super herion come in the room lol.

D

Deleted member 255528

Seriously guys, stop dreaming and stop giving them any new ideas.
Most of the girls don't even have one vaginal sex scene after 4 years, they have enough tasks to work on.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe on the CG rip or Wallpaper download link in the OP.
ty, one last question, where are the game save file stored ? I am replaying it and would like to keep some backups in case any of the cheats Im using mess up everything

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
ty, one last question, where are the game save file stored ? I am replaying it and would like to keep some backups in case any of the cheats Im using mess up everything
Try your documents folder, I use Mac so not sure where it is for windows but it might be located here C:\Program Files (x86)

Reactions: Aymier09

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
In one of the live streams he has done, he said there will be an ending were the heroins will be pregnant. Also to the people saying the heroes would find out, Lex can create clones for the heroins who will be on "maternity leave".

May 30, 2020
i am not tring to shadder anyone's dream's but putting a bun in the oven would let the hero's now something was up when a prego super herion come in the room lol.
Some of them, like Terra, are always there, and also
In one of the live streams he has done, he said there will be an ending were the heroins will be pregnant. Also to the people saying the heroes would find out, Lex can create clones for the heroins who will be on "maternity leave".
what this guy said

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
ok so I have been having anal sex with kara but she hasn't change to the slut clothes yet, what am I missing?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will be waiting to see if there going to do some stuff with the older carachter's. yes i am joking and i hope gunsmoke and them do not take this wrong but i feel i may be in my 70 by the time this is done lol.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Well didn't touch the game in more than a year, and now whenever i want to get a bj from Mercy the game freeze so i guess i'm out since the problem is not just with mercy

Reactions: bbkstn

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
fuck man scolling back there are hundreds of people asking for a save, anyone here has finished the game? Doesn't look it that's the case

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes