HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am a Moderator on the SU Discord. Sunset is a friend of mine at this point.

On the interest that Smokeshank wanted to extend the SU name I have become a bridge between the F95 Community and the Discord. Within reason I spread news that many of you may have not heard or in many cases, missed entirely.

I am here to spread news and answer questions.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
On the interest that Smokeshank wanted to extend the SU name I have become a bridge between the F95 Community and the Discord. Within reason I spread news that many of you may have not heard or in many cases, missed entirely.
why did he screw up Poison ivy's eye color? I know Artistic license but you pull up any image of her outside of SU and Harley Quinn and Batman they're pale/bright green. Or as one description puts it " Eyes of jade so striking men cannot help but be allured to her."

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016

Great

happy to hear this
i hope the feedback of 095 can aport some ideas can upgrade the game to the best posibble

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
why did he screw up Poison ivy's eye color? I know Artistic license but you pull up any image of her outside of SU and Harley Quinn and Batman they're pale/bright green. Or as one description puts it " Eyes of jade so striking men cannot help but be allured to her."
I will bring it up with him. Might be because they looked better this way or it could of been a mistake. Regardless I will let him know

Sunset changed it because they were changed in multiple iterations as well. She has never kept her "Eyes of Jade" consistently. He drew them so they would match the artstyle. Having white eyes would be distracting.

Basically Ivy doesn't have set eyes. They are always changing.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I will bring it up with him. Might be because they looked better this way or it could of been a mistake. Regardless I will let him know

Sunset changed it because they were changed in multiple iterations as well. She has never kept her "Eyes of Jade" consistently. He drew them so they would match the artstyle. Having white eyes would be distracting.

Basically Ivy doesn't have set eyes. They are always changing.

is my rebuttal to his statement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: J103 and Dozer

woulez

Jun 9, 2017
A technical question (that probably have been answered already):

If I want to clear out ALL progress made in the game, can I delete the entire Someguy structure in the registry?
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy)

or will that mess things up so that I can't play the game anymore?

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
From what series is that again?
Batman: The Animated Series. It's a pretty good show, they changed the designs(not artworks) of alot the characters at season four. I don't know which version that Poison Ivy is from, regardless if your into batman or the DCAU you'll like this especially Mark Hamill as the Joker. Rewatching the series makes me think Ben Afleck nailed the look of Bruce Wayne if not the Batman.

Mark Hamill Joker laugh;

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Looking forward to the new UI, the old one bothered me a lot on my last restart. Especially all the confirmations and heist/post (I usually think they do more harm than a miss click would).

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Batman: The Animated Series. It's a pretty good show, they changed the designs(not artworks) of alot the characters at season four. I don't know which version that Poison Ivy is from, regardless if your into batman or the DCAU you'll like this especially Mark Hamill as the Joker. Rewatching the series makes me think Ben Afleck nailed the look of Bruce Wayne if not the Batman.

Mark Hamill Joker laugh;
I love the redesigns, whenever I think DC i think JL & JLU.

And I agree about Mark Hamill, Return of the Joker is one of the best batman stories. The Joker scene with Robin is super dark.

Reactions: readereaper

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I know we're all excited for the release coming tomorrow, but I think the *real* cause for celebration will be when we hit page 100!
True. We can make that happen, easily. I'm crying tears of joy that the release is upon us.

Reactions: ponyguy

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
From what series is that again?
The New Batman Adventures, basically the sequel to Batman the animated series, they went with a more simplistic style based off of the style used Superman the animated series, it's also the same design they used in a 2003 static shock episode, the same year in Justice League they made her more green. but it's more or less the Definitive DCAU version of Poison Ivy as it's the most Memorable and most episodes of, unless we refering to the old style which makes her look like a 1940's pinup girl which isn't a bad thing either as it's a stark contrast with the original harley. But for all intents in purposes that is THE DCAU Poison Ivy, as it was the most seen version. also there's a collectors model based off of that design the Eyes are that pale green.

Also Batman the Animated Series only had 2 seasons anything after was the New Batman Adventures.

for what ever reason the first image shows as broken to me but when I pull it up in edit or go to the link it's perfectly fine, maybe the forum just doesn't like Gifs.

Edit: Changed the Image host to fix it.
Edit2: Funny enough the First Episode of The New Batman Adventures is a Harley Quin and Poison Ivy Episode.

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Id wish too that the DCAU would come back, wont happen tho. WB want kids to watch to sell toys and other stuff, its about target audience and sadly the fans of the DCAU are not in the WB crosshair.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Read the comics. Rebirth in particular has been really good. If you want any recommendations feel free to ask.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes