Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
LMAO, here I was just about to say that they should change the tags from this game like rape and stuff, and I just saw they already did.
Coss let's face it ever since they implemented sex with villains and henchwomen this game has become from semiconsensual to consensual sex. It goes from Lex convincing girls with a pretty please to the majority of supervillains just having casual sex with Lex for no reason other than it's a tuesday and tuesday it's tacos and blowjobs. The Themys event was a nice break, but even that had like 8 consensual girls and 2 non consensual.

And I don't want to hear it, when it comes to 2D fictional superheroines, I like them a little bit on the reluctant side.
Hawkgirl

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
flipbook style is not animation. By that logic each character expression change is animation.
You are misapplying flipbook animation vs panel illustration.

This is also an argument/discussion of semantics. A loop of 2 illustrated images(cells) is animation. But is that the real question being asked? No, there is very little animation in the game

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Guys remember he said if AI can make the job easier he can do animations again
Surely the dev team won't be lazy with AI also :Kappa:
I dunno, man, the most recent update apparently didn't use AI in any way even though the art was the most inconsistent it has never been. Do we really want 2024 SR7 making animations even if he has help from AI? He doesn't even know how shoulders work any more. >.>;

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes