snailgob

Apr 29, 2024
is there a 100% save file for the android version? i updated the game to v92 and i lost all progress. i dont want to redo everything.

Scorpia6978

Jan 1, 2023
Haveing trouble with wonderwoman, I have her device fully upgraded and she is placed in a private room. When I go to enter I get a “not yet available” message, is this content just non existent or do I need to do something to unlock her? Game is fully updated

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I have to say, what a sad disappointment this game is, it used to promise mindbreak and humiliation, and pregnancy of heroines we'd love to see broken like WonderWoman, and Raven, and Superwoman. We get dozens of great stories that example those trops in doujishins, games, etc, constantly. And here comes an artist that is talented in drawing them, promises a great plot, could develop further.

But then he somehow gets pathetically butthurt over his own fandom and decides to just deliver bimonthly updates of consensual sex with background characters and characters that don't even exist.

Like seriously, what a sad disappointment. All the potential. Wasted. At this point he should just forgo the game and deliver CG's like Alexander dinh. It would be the same.
*sigh* anyways when's the next update. Always with this game, no matter how much time you've let to pass, it always seems like an eternity before the next update. We're this close from trimonthly updates.

Sep 22, 2022
I have to say, what a sad disappointment this game is, it used to promise mindbreak and humiliation, and pregnancy of heroines we'd love to see broken like WonderWoman, and Raven, and Superwoman. We get dozens of great stories that example those trops in doujishins, games, etc, constantly. And here comes an artist that is talented in drawing them, promises a great plot, could develop further.

But then he somehow gets pathetically butthurt over his own fandom and decides to just deliver bimonthly updates of consensual sex with background characters and characters that don't even exist.

Like seriously, what a sad disappointment. All the potential. Wasted. At this point he should just forgo the game and deliver CG's like Alexander dinh. It would be the same.
*sigh* anyways when's the next update. Always with this game, no matter how much time you've let to pass, it always seems like an eternity before the next update. We're this close from trimonthly updates.
That's the worst part of it. It makes no sense that the characters go from hating Luthor to happily consenting. I can excuse the OC's and the background characters nobody cares about, but the game apparently forgot we're evil.

We are THE BAD GUY. Why do we not do bad things? The evillest thing we do is run a strip club and a brothel using mind control devices. That's it.

Reactions: Classic Krieger
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes