drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
For example, I miss some of the more petite heroes like Batgirl and Supergirl. Those were my favorites.
Why do you miss batgirl? she just received new content and she's still petite.

some dudes complain just to complain.

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
The Breaking of the Bat

How does one out maneuver, out spend, out think, or even overpower the Batman? The World's Greatest Detective has arrived to shower his city in attention and it just so happens that Lex... Is in sight. Through, Lex; the right move is to simply steal what he values most. Gotham is getting a new update very soon and with it; going to set up further story and plot details as Lex sets his sights on members of The Justice League. Wonder Woman wasn't enough and it just so happens, he's long since held a trump card against Bruce Wayne. He's already Broken one member of the bat family and Lex is only going to parade his pet right in Bruce's face. She might not want to be put in the spotlight but she will be... And she'll enjoy it! This week, you'll see the other shoe drop. Barbara isn't the only one that Bruce cares and loves deeply. An old flame... Has also been Broken and will be ready to be paraded in front of the fabled Wayne. Turns out... Money can't buy everything. teaserHS1.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The Breaking of the Bat

How does one out maneuver, out spend, out think, or even overpower the Batman? The World's Greatest Detective has arrived to shower his city in attention and it just so happens that Lex... Is in sight. Through, Lex; the right move is to simply steal what he values most. Gotham is getting a new update very soon and with it; going to set up further story and plot details as Lex sets his sights on members of The Justice League. Wonder Woman wasn't enough and it just so happens, he's long since held a trump card against Bruce Wayne. He's already Broken one member of the bat family and Lex is only going to parade his pet right in Bruce's face. She might not want to be put in the spotlight but she will be... And she'll enjoy it! This week, you'll see the other shoe drop. Barbara isn't the only one that Bruce cares and loves deeply. An old flame... Has also been Broken and will be ready to be paraded in front of the fabled Wayne. Turns out... Money can't buy everything. View attachment 3977563
Was this supposed to be included with the last update? It's weird to use Batgirl again. And another Batman love interest? I'm guessing Talia.

To be honest... I don't really give a crap about the "plot." Like building the bordello, going to prison, taking over Themyscira is all neat, but like actually fighting the Justice League or using the threat system or whatever I couldn't care less about. The actual gameplay is a fucking grind, and with all of these characters can be intolerable without the cheat menu.

Pablojamis

Jul 12, 2018
Was this supposed to be included with the last update? It's weird to use Batgirl again. And another Batman love interest? I'm guessing Talia.

To be honest... I don't really give a crap about the "plot." Like building the bordello, going to prison, taking over Themyscira is all neat, but like actually fighting the Justice League or using the threat system or whatever I couldn't care less about. The actual gameplay is a fucking grind, and with all of these characters can be intolerable without the cheat menu.
So don't use tricks and that's it. I don't use them and I don't even see the Changelog xd

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The only cheats I like using is the money ones, because it makes the grinding of capturing and upgrading more tolerable. I think at one point the game was bugged and so the only way to get certain toons was by activating the cheats if you had already reached certain points in the game.

My harddrive died not that long ago with nothing recoverable, so Im starting games from scratch again. So Im hoping with a fresh save I wont run into those same bugs with the character unlocks. That if so, the ability to fix it and not miss it due to bugs is nice to have.

Honestly I think the game has been out so long with so many non-plot related updates that most of us forget the game actually had a plot at all. lol

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The Breaking of the Bat

How does one out maneuver, out spend, out think, or even overpower the Batman? The World's Greatest Detective has arrived to shower his city in attention and it just so happens that Lex... Is in sight. Through, Lex; the right move is to simply steal what he values most. Gotham is getting a new update very soon and with it; going to set up further story and plot details as Lex sets his sights on members of The Justice League. Wonder Woman wasn't enough and it just so happens, he's long since held a trump card against Bruce Wayne. He's already Broken one member of the bat family and Lex is only going to parade his pet right in Bruce's face. She might not want to be put in the spotlight but she will be... And she'll enjoy it! This week, you'll see the other shoe drop. Barbara isn't the only one that Bruce cares and loves deeply. An old flame... Has also been Broken and will be ready to be paraded in front of the fabled Wayne. Turns out... Money can't buy everything. View attachment 3977563
Guys when the update comes put please say every image is AI so shank gets mad

RohanK400

Nov 3, 2019
The Breaking of the Bat

I'm guessing the other girl is the one from Mask of the Phantasm

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
To anyone who play the android version i would like to know how much different for the pc version and how apart for the latest update is the version 92?.

Konstantine

Apr 1, 2018
The Breaking of the Bat

I think we're in for an Andrei Beaumont or Talia encounter
499b830d85f73386992f8b13862d4720.jpg c17e4ac8f20f179a6c3392a36314fc62.jpg

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Why do you miss batgirl? she just received new content and she's still petite.

some dudes complain just to complain.
Compare her recent Gotham content with her old cell content and tell me she's hasn't been "bustified".

I'm not complaining that much, I'm literally saying just a couple rows above that the dev's current art is perfectly fine. I'm simply saying it has lost some of its old individuality. It's by no means game-breaking and nowhere near as important for me as the lack of plot advancement, but it's there imho. If you don't feel that way, I'm happy for you.

Vetrex 435

May 4, 2020
out of curiosity are there any plans for adding poison ivy from the harley quinn show? u know to complete the set since we got that harley :))

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
out of curiosity are there any plans for adding poison ivy from the harley quinn show? u know to complete the set since we got that harley :))
I tried to push this idea. Besides, there are no problems with logic, which Sunset usually apprehensives. This is the second main character of the series, which would be strange not to include. Same thing if Lex was without Mercy.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Breaking of the Bat

Barbara's face doesn't even look like it's the same art style as her body or hair...

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes