Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Patreon update:

We have been working on a plan for the New Year! It's basically the same as the old one lol! Despite some setbacks early on, last year saw SU's best progress it's ever had. Now with most of the game overhauled completely, things are wide open for content!

Focusing on getting that content for the older characters will still be the priority, but having new things added in to keep it interesting. Especially the remaining characters with little to no content will be getting the most attention.

We still have some fun events to work on and toss in as well!

SR7 is working away at Bend or Break 2 in the spare time he has, but we won't release another build of it until it has been mostly completed.
Streams will start up again on the weekend, with a bonus pack coming out pretty soon.

All in all we are looking forward to a great year with a lot of fun stuff coming out!

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Patreon update:

We have been working on a plan for the New Year! It's basically the same as the old one lol! Despite some setbacks early on, last year saw SU's best progress it's ever had. Now with most of the game overhauled completely, things are wide open for content!

Focusing on getting that content for the older characters will still be the priority, but having new things added in to keep it interesting. Especially the remaining characters with little to no content will be getting the most attention.

We still have some fun events to work on and toss in as well!

SR7 is working away at Bend or Break 2 in the spare time he has, but we won't release another build of it until it has been mostly completed.
Streams will start up again on the weekend, with a bonus pack coming out pretty soon.

All in all we are looking forward to a great year with a lot of fun stuff coming out!
FINALLY THEY LISTENED AND ARE ADDING THE SEXXX LUTHOR COSTUME FROM ROBOT CHICKEN. I for one wholeheartedly agree with this.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Patreon update:
I really hope he's talking about Catwoman. Poor kitty has been mute in the Bordello office for an eternity.

Marconium123

May 7, 2020
Is there a save or guide or maybe just list of complete scene name for 2.3? Can figure some of girls scene based on other girls scene but some are completely clueless.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Indeed, Catwoman, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary are the most likely to get anything in 2021.

Starfire, Blackfire, WW and Superwoman aren't far behind either.

Mega

This is my mostly completed save, to use it, just download than double click it, however this will replace all of your saves.

Also, before people star asking, there won't be an update this month, only at the end of February or the beggining of March.
They really should finish first the characters that we have since the first release back in August 2015 and after that go with the additional like Catwoman,Harley,WW,SF,BF etc.
The characters I am talking are Huntress,Black Canary,Mercy,Roulette,Giganta.

OGEclipseX

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question but is it safe to open a save for this game that needs to edit the registry ? Should i be worried that it might screw with my pc ?

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Quick question but is it safe to open a save for this game that needs to edit the registry ? Should i be worried that it might screw with my pc ?
It just changes the part of the registry related to Something Unlimited, it can't change anything important. Only thing it deletes are your old saves and replaces them with new saves.

BTW, does anyone have information about what could be in the next update? Curious are they gonna expand it ad infinitum or are they gonna do something new with BC, Huntress, Zatanna, WW, Starfire/Blackfire or the other henchwomen?

OGEclipseX

Nov 24, 2017
It just changes the part of the registry related to Something Unlimited, it can't change anything important. Only thing it deletes are your old saves and replaces them with new saves.

BTW, does anyone have information about what could be in the next update? Curious are they gonna expand it ad infinitum or are they gonna do something new with BC, Huntress, Zatanna, WW, Starfire/Blackfire or the other henchwomen?
Thank you for responding to my msg and calming my nervs.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Mercys "Hair open naked" outfit, the one you are supposed to get when she strips her office outfit, doesn't unlock permanently for me. I have to have her strip to see it, and then it stays, but it's not in the "costumes"-menu.

Is this a bug or a feature? I literally couldn't find anything useing the search function. :<

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
It would be asking a lot if they started creating animations in the scenes, that would be awesome. Because there are very few character animations in the game and this is something that many like to appreciate.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with cloning? I used to check in every other day and the cloning would work, but now when I tried that (first with Galatea, then Terra) it produced a mutant. I was able to just cheat Galatea, but that doesn't seem to be an option for Terra. Should I be checking it every day now?

Marconium123

May 7, 2020
Indeed, Catwoman, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary are the most likely to get anything in 2021.

Starfire, Blackfire, WW and Superwoman aren't far behind either.

Mega

This is my mostly completed save, to use it, just download than double click it, however this will replace all of your saves.

Also, before people star asking, there won't be an update this month, only at the end of February or the beggining of March.

Thanks dude for the save and info. Gonna try it when I really really stuck. just figured most of the heroine scene after being upgraded to cell yesterday lol.

Reactions: KaiserST

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Once again. They stopped doing that because it took an entire update to do ONE animation.
I thought they stopped doing that because Unity had a hard time with the method they used for animation. It's all a load of bullshit and we all know it, it's just SR7's way of justifying doing all two weeks worth of work per update on his own instead of hiring an actual team.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
All I know is when I first extracted the resource files from the game and converted them to pics, I counted 84 separate images for Mercy's 1st blowjob in the garage.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes