Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Which Main City screen do I press B on? I've tried pressing b when on the screen where I can advance the night/visit all the buildings, but nothing happens. Maybe it's not the right black screen bug? I have this bug where about 2/3 of the window is covered in these black specks. They don't really interfere with seeing what's underneath, but it is annoying. Also, it always occurs if I change focus away from the game. Also is there a more up-to-date walkthrough than the ones on the front page? 2 of the links point to the exact same walkthrough.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
from what I can tell most of the discussion here is who should be added/updated when. I personally havent dl any updates since they said they would rework the code and i would have to start a new game. Now it appears they switched directions? I dont mind starting a new game (dont want any saves thank you) but has it reached the point yet where there are no projected new "old saves wont work" notices in the foreseeable future?

if you wait for the recoded you may never play the game again...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Which Main City screen do I press B on? I've tried pressing b when on the screen where I can advance the night/visit all the buildings, but nothing happens. Maybe it's not the right black screen bug? I have this bug where about 2/3 of the window is covered in these black specks. They don't really interfere with seeing what's underneath, but it is annoying. Also, it always occurs if I change focus away from the game. Also is there a more up-to-date walkthrough than the ones on the front page? 2 of the links point to the exact same walkthrough.
There is only one city screen.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
And yet nothing is stopping him or has stopped him from adding characters like Volcana, or nameless security drones, or Penguin's nameless female goons, or Black Manta's sidekick, or Circe, or more nameless security drones, or a different version of Harley before actually completely current Harley all while showing characters like Huntress, Wonder Woman, and many other characters supporters are waiting for during stream. I'm not saying it's impossible, but Huntress being the focus of the next update does not seem likely given the history of teasing and then adding a character no one has heard of.
who is that character

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
from what I can tell most of the discussion here is who should be added/updated when. I personally havent dl any updates since they said they would rework the code and i would have to start a new game. Now it appears they switched directions? I dont mind starting a new game (dont want any saves thank you) but has it reached the point yet where there are no projected new "old saves wont work" notices in the foreseeable future?
I'm just hoping that this "rebuilt" works on Linux, it says "Win/Linux" but I don't see the executable for Linux anywhere... It feels like a clickbait.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
From what I can tell, the "Rebuild" isn't going to be in a playable state for years to come. I've been following this game for years since before the 1.0 build even, and that was back in maybe 2015 or 2016 when the only real content to speak of was some dance and strip scenes, a hj from Mercy, and a wonky looking bj from Harley and Lois. It's come a really long way since then, but it sure has taken its time. I don't think you'll have to worry about losing saves for the current state of the game for at least another year, if not longer.

Reactions: DarkLoki

R4ggy

Dec 9, 2019
I'd much rather they flesh out what we already have than add new stuff. Not that I don't love Harely 2 but all I can say is that I'm glad she came in finished.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah. After jerking themselves off about consistency of releasing on time, then scrapping that and giving them a week window they didn't get a single update out on time last year. It took two weeks minimum after they started spoilers for each update. Even after phoning in an update saying it was under-the-hood work to make updates easier to implement. They should change their patreon model to be by-the-update payment but then they couldn't scam people anymore. :KEK:

frostshotgg

Aug 22, 2020
So whats the deal with Something Universe Rebuilt? Is that the one i should be playing? Or is it not caught up to the original yet

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes