Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
tbh i would expect the next update soon, couse the last one came late November if im not mistaken
They typically take a month off from updates every January. And seeing as the last update was a month late we're probably not going to get an update until the end of February, potentially the end of March.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just checking in, see he hasn't updated his project yet, hmm, didn't see that coming. It's official. 3 months updates now

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
See you think that's a solution when it's not, I was a patron many moons ago and turns out losing a handful of patrons due to poor management and release scheduling only goes so far when you've got a few dozen smoothbrains who are content with mediocrity. They used to put out animated scenes when they were on month long release schedules but then "woops guys taking too long can we have 2 months please so we can animate" "Oops sorry guys no more animated scenes also we're going to keep the 2 months time to give ourselves more of a window to bug test and make more content" *makes less content than before per update*
>chuds be like
WEWBESTGAMEEVERGUYS
It's their money at the end of the day not mine anymore, if SR7 has any plans on finishing this game it'll be sometime in 2030.
I couldn't have said it better myself, (I can't believe I'm gonna tell the story again) I too became a patron because I thought it would bring in more updates, content or quality. But we got scammed for years for little content. The only reason new players are able to stay happy and unironically defend this project is because they get to enjoy all the little tiny piece of shit pieces of content he compiled over the years.

The content he delivered on his two first versions of the game was much more than what he delivers bimonthly and he used to deliver monthly. Or rather, trimonthly. He doesn't needs to program anything anymore. All he delivers is CG and text which not only have copy paste among them, they are also expanded horrendously on the update report. One scene equals now to:
3 new Huntress assets.
Huntress naked scene
Huntress naked giving blowjob scene
Huntress finishing the blowjob scene
Huntress cumshot scene
Huntress thanking for the cumshot scene

What he refers to scenes are mere CG's

Carpark

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you guys who helped me to unlock the missing scenes last time. I was able to get 2 out of 3 I missed and the third one may indeed be unavailable yet.

I have located several other scenes I do not have yet:
1. Artemis, last tab, looks like Bordello 2 scene of her having sex with a villian, but I cant seem to get this one. Do I need to post a certain villian to bordello?
View attachment 1010393

2. Roulette - supposedly scene 3? What exactly triggers it? And why scene 2 is grayed out?
View attachment 1010394

EDIT: unlocked with posting Ivy to Glamour Slam and visiting it several times.

3. Killer Frost - either strip 2 or smth like dance. I have done prison 3 times, what am I missing from it? Or is it not a prison scene?
View attachment 1010398

4. Harley Quinn - 3 locked scenes on the second tab. WHat are those even? Are they unlockable?
View attachment 1010426
3. This is a prison fingering scene. No idea how to get it, since I got it ages ago. Probably has something do to with her shower scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I couldn't have said it better myself, (I can't believe I'm gonna tell the story again) I too became a patron because I thought it would bring in more updates, content or quality. But we got scammed for years for little content. The only reason new players are able to stay happy and unironically defend this project is because they get to enjoy all the little tiny piece of shit pieces of content he compiled over the years.

The content he delivered on his two first versions of the game was much more than what he delivers bimonthly and he used to deliver monthly. Or rather, trimonthly. He doesn't needs to program anything anymore. All he delivers is CG and text which not only have copy paste among them, they are also expanded horrendously on the update report. One scene equals now to:
3 new Huntress assets.
Huntress naked scene
Huntress naked giving blowjob scene
Huntress finishing the blowjob scene
Huntress cumshot scene
Huntress thanking for the cumshot scene

What he refers to scenes are mere CG's
I'd wager if SR7 thought he'd be just as successful with the CG's he'd abandon ship on the game.
Honestly that's mostly been why I keep up to date and when the most recent CG takes a month or two after a release to come out I cry.

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
That is a lie.First 2 versions of the game have almost no content at all.
Actually you must go to version 5 to even can call it a real game.
AKTUALLY
It's hyperbole, he's making a point, that in fact the first year of content he put out was so much more than what we get biweekly now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
AKTUALLY
It's hyperbole, he's making a point, that in fact the first year of content he put out was so much more than what we get biweekly now.
That is not truth.Maybe most forget that the game started August 2015,not August 2016.
The first update that we can say is with much more content- 1.9.5-release 30 August 2016.

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
how i can put the save data i dowloaded in the game ? im on mac but i dont see anywhere to put it, can someone help me plz ?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So this version seems buggier than the previous version with things not triggering when they should. For example Bizarro and Parasite never show up and must be unlocked using the cheat menu from my experience. In previous versions Volcana never showed up for me and I had to unlock her using the cheat menu. Unsure if that's been fixed. WW looks better but her pose is very stiff. I like Harley 2 but he probably should have finished OG Harley first. Granted, finished is still a loose definition since Lex doesn't have any plans once a girl goes full anal and slut outfit. They just exist in the same state in perpetuity. Threat level is still superfluous as well as the superpower selection in Lex's room. Other stuff is still just proof of concepts like the outfits for him or the outfits for the girls in the Bordello. That should probably be removed. Robotics still hasn't been removed. Haven't seen the Kasnia stuff yet since I restarted my save and honestly going through the prison again is "that part" that I just can't be arsed to do. I'm glad Sunset is working on BoB2 but it doesn't look like that will be done anytime soon.

I haven't watched any of his art streams but does he use templates? Since the bodies and faces are essentially the same with minor alterations a template can be used for the girls to save a lot of time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes