akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I think the next action will be from the smena that comes the same this week post something from someone who comes out at least I hope so

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Eh, it wasn't much. You would get a warning that The Question was sniffing around, and I think maybe some actions were temporarily blocked, but that was it. You would hire villains to create diversions and the threat would go away.

The game lacks a road map. SR7 basically realized that people like the sexual content updates the best, and said fuck it, why bother with the actual game aspect.... He likes drawing sexy girls, and if that is what the fan base wants him to do than to hell with it, he might as well do that forever.

Essentially SU is not so much a game as an art gallery with a really, really clunky interface...... But that art *is* excellent. The text under the sex scenes is kinda meh (unless you have a sweat fetish, in which case you're in luck), but the non-sexual text content can be quite good (there is some very funny dialogue here and there).

I suspect they thought that the Locke would fix the lack of gameplayin SU: Rebuilt. From what I saw he was doing a great job, but couldn't control himself on Discord so they fired him. Had Locke shut the hell up and just focused on coding we'd have a better game *and* he'd have gotten all his money.
Ohhhh SU drama. Fuck yeah.

So how'd Locke get fired? What'd he say on discord?

C'mon I gotta know more about the manchildren working at Gunsmoke. Shit's better than reality shows.

buff

May 29, 2017
So how'd Locke get fired? What'd he say on discord?

C'mon I gotta know more about the manchildren working at Gunsmoke. Shit's better than reality shows.
Yeah, you're not wrong. You've got SR7 who just wants to draw, and Smoke who is a frustrated wannabe CEO with the customer-handling skills of a homeless panhandler. (AND TOGETHER THEY FIGHT CRIME!!1!)

Things were humming along until Locke started posting previews, which everyone got excited about and started giving him feedback. He got into arguments with some people, and apparently there were complaints. I don't know the details because Smoke did his usual "I'm a moderately bright guy with no intellectual outlet so I'm going to micromanage the discord server so I feel like I'm doing more than just stealing half SR7s money" thing and purged a lot of the conversations from the server, and the fanboys there won't talk about it-- after they booted their two most prolific contributors (Archer and Gentleman Ghost), nobody says anything that they think the Smokestapo might object to. (Which is kind of a shame, because it used to be a really fun discord.)

buff

May 29, 2017
do leash scenes mean that they are getting full content or is it just leash?

then again full content doesn't mean shit now since every girl is pretty much the exact same
I'm always happy to see a fresh SR7 CG, but the idiom is getting a bit tired. Fortunately he's done a little bit with leash scenes beyond the "street" and "GS" ones. The real potential of leash scenes is leading the girls around to visit and "interact" with one another, which lets you get 3somes and lesbo scenes that aren't tied to your current henchwoman.

Reactions: Centrophy
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes