armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe Tala/Raven content will happen in the future though it would be in a new event. Maybe in a Christmas event in Bialya? or just in Raven's cell.

You could maybe convince some like Harley and Livewire but not really Heroines

End of Feb is the plan
I can see only two superheroines doing it.
Vixen-for fun
Starfire-to please master

AD123456

Dec 30, 2020
Using the cheatmod to unlock Blackfire I'm unable to add her has henchwoman. The slot remain empty and saying character is not unlocked.

Any idea ?

Getsuga Raven

Feb 1, 2020
Using the cheatmod to unlock Blackfire I'm unable to add her has henchwoman. The slot remain empty and saying character is not unlocked.

Any idea ?
You just have to continue Starfire and Blackfire content to unlock it. I had to do a bunch of Blackfire content before it was unlocked.

aaaammar

Jan 11, 2021
Hey I downloaded the game but finder says "The application can't be opened" any ideas on how to fix this? (I'm on Mac btw)

uberbomb

Feb 26, 2018
Hey I downloaded the game but finder says "The application can't be opened" any ideas on how to fix this? (I'm on Mac btw)
Here's your solution
macOS Big Sur "You do not have permission to open blah-blah-blah" FIX:

After you unpack the game and run into "You do not have permission to open".

1. Open Terminal, enter "chmod -R 755 ", do not forget the space at the end, it's there for a reason.
2. Drag and drop the .app file in there.
3. Press return.

After that go ahead and run the game. You can do it with any other apps that behave the same, btw.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder about Zatanna.

In the last 4 streams we saw the leash scene for remaining superheroines,except Zatanna.
Did they keep her for this week teaser?

Hawkgirl
rework-2018
cell content-2020

Zatanna
rework 2019
cell content-2021?

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
It’s been a hot minute since I last played. Is there a list of the people you can have sex with in this game?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes