armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Some people pointed out that Wonder Woman and Starfire will be put for later releases.
Yes it's not coincidence they are not present in some polls.
I can see keeping them for the end after all other superheroines are done.
Of course in that case it weill make sense to keep also Superwoman and Blackfire for later too.

If we exclude WW/SW and SF/BF,if there is no new characters with potential cell content(Fire,Batwoman etc for example)-
In that case there is 7 more characters waiting for cell content.

What I want
-Huntress,Galatea,Audrey-my top 3 from the remaining 7 girls

What will be best to get
-Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna-5 and half years(Zatanna 3-4 months less) are waiting for some content.The problem is this variation will need most work.After all not a single one of them have any cell content

What we can get
-Huntress,Mercy,Harley-without doubt the variation that needs less works.Only 2 scenes for Mercy and Harley.And no they don't need to rework the animation now.

Reactions: saskudamino

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm back from the future. I can confirm that Harley Quinn 3 and 4 content was a little lacking in my humble opinion. The whole Lex who Laughs costume was not my first choice but I think it can work if you close your eyes.

WW still isn't finished but she was given a new costume. Her invisible jacket that she wears over her normal outfit. (It is a bit buggy when she wears it though.)

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Oh well it looks like we have to wait a week.

I had a thought though.
If we get huntress will we get the brave and the bold alternative costume
images (37).jpeg

Also will we get a side quest with the question

images (38).jpeg

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
Question:
Is Circe bugged or am I missing something?
I saw her yatch sceens and the halloween and after several days I started visiting Tala but nothing happens.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Question:
Is Circe bugged or am I missing something?
I saw her yatch sceens and the halloween and after several days I started visiting Tala but nothing happens.
I also could not unlock Circe, although I watched all of its content at parties several times in 2 playthroughs. However, it can be unlocked through the cheat menu, after you go to Tala and a dialogue begins that she wants a "room" at her place.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i hope for zatanna :love:
She is really funny in DC Super Hero Girls.
The best will be to get Huntress,Black Canary and Zatanna.
Oh well it looks like we have to wait a week.

I had a thought though.
If we get huntress will we get the brave and the bold alternative costume
View attachment 1056721

Also will we get a side quest with the question

View attachment 1056722
Well the idea was that after we deal with Lois,next one to investigate Lex,will be Question.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes