allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
A patch for those who have Poison Ivy stuck on hired status would be nice, sure I could put tens of hours replaying everything from the begining and hope the bug doesn't happen again, but I kinda feel it's up to them to fix this.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
A patch for those who have Poison Ivy stuck on hired status would be nice, sure I could put tens of hours replaying everything from the begining and hope the bug doesn't happen again, but I kinda feel it's up to them to fix this.
Is this on the cheat menu?
Does clicking on the hire not fixing it?
Also if it was done via cheats, I would recommend at least doing the prison and breaking her out before hiring via cheats.

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Is this on the cheat menu?
Does clicking on the hire not fixing it?
Also if it was done via cheats, I would recommend at least doing the prison and breaking her out before hiring via cheats.
Cheat menu won't fix it, it just lists her as "hired", and no this bug wasn't cause by cheats, I broke her out of prison then used her on a superheroine capture mission and ever since she remained with the "hired" status, I can't dismiss her or move her anywhere, so she's effectively removed from my game. Also tried repeating the prison mission but it doesn't solve it either.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Cheat menu won't fix it, it just lists her as "hired", and no this bug wasn't cause by cheats, I broke her out of prison then used her on a superheroine capture mission and ever since she remained with the "hired" status, I can't dismiss her or move her anywhere, so she's effectively removed from my game. Also tried repeating the prison mission but it doesn't solve it either.
Good to know, I imagine Ivy hasn't been as tested as much huh. I may give it a try when the new build comes out.

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
So......................
LET'S START MAKING BETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO THINKS UPDATE RELEASE TODAY ?
MAYBE TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY ?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I guarantee it'll be another week, I wouldn't even be surprised if even after all this time they say "uh yeah guys we'll need another 2 weeks, in fact we're moving to a half year release schedule now, same content, more time"

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
patreon released another teaser........so I think that................................!#@@!#$#$!#$%!@%#@@$#%@$#^@#$#@$R%@%#@$@#@$Q$#%^#^^#$%&$%$^#$%#@$#@

• Sad
Reactions: claralover

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I guarantee it'll be another week, I wouldn't even be surprised if even after all this time they say "uh yeah guys we'll need another 2 weeks, in fact we're moving to a half year release schedule now, same content, more time"
I hate that you're probably right hahahaha

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes