LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
He's already started since he's able to teleport to almerac
Okay, but how does this lead to merging with Brainiac 8 (after plowing her a few thousand times first of course) which leads to the subjugation of Grail?

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, but how does this lead to merging with Brainiac 8 (after plowing her a few thousand times first of course) which leads to the subjugation of Grail?
I just remembered that Grodd hid the last piece of Brainiac in another dimension, and when he got there, what Lex discovered was a signal from Brainiac 8, which in that dimension is Lex's daughter Lena.
She will go with him, and the appearance of another Brainiac will be provoked by Darkseid (as we remember, Brainiac has already tried to assimilate Apokolips) and he will send his daughter to a showdown with Lena-Brainiac.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I just remembered that Grodd hid the last piece of Brainiac in another dimension, and when he got there, what Lex discovered was a signal from Brainiac 8, which in that dimension is Lex's daughter Lena.
She will go with him, and the appearance of another Brainiac will be provoked by Darkseid (as we remember, Brainiac has already tried to assimilate Apokolips) and he will send his daughter to a showdown with Lena-Brainiac.
Why aren't you writing the story for this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: haooni and D3xter_

Bicba

May 19, 2017
I’ve never even heard of this character until this teaser. If the game needed another goth girl I would have preferred someone hotter like Punchline or adding a lesbian then Batwoman would have been better. I’m not into butch dykes(no offense). He might as well have just released the update after announcing Black Canary and Huntress because I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush except for just doing the new content.
Punchline? We already have two clowns.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I seriously don’t understand this, the people who pay for the product that SR7 provides them for the most part are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud at him.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether the new build comes out with a delay or not, two months, three months, I don't care, I like the game and I don't mind throwing him a couple of bucks for it.

And what is this talk that nobody needs Crush, Crush is cool, I waited and I'm glad that she was added and I'm sure I'm not alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has a dumb design I just can't like.

It feels like...some 60 year old guy designed what he thought edgy teens liked. It looks dumb as fuck.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I’ve never even heard of this character until this teaser. If the game needed another goth girl I would have preferred someone hotter like Punchline or adding a lesbian then Batwoman would have been better. I’m not into butch dykes(no offense). He might as well have just released the update after announcing Black Canary and Huntress because I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush except for just doing the new content.
Holy fuck, seriously, why could we not have Punchline???? A much better alternative than this.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Correct. Back when he drew Avatar: The Last Airbender art he was under the name "Gunsmoke4" and then disappeared for a few years with his name being effectively wiped from paheal tags with it being replaced by "AwesomeArtist". I believe it was the Canadian laws that caused this. You can probably still find some of his old art out there.
Wow that's *really* easy to find.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes