jeeeddddd

Jun 14, 2018
Looking at Patron he gets about Canadian $209,624 (Which is the 2nd highest 46.62% tax bracket) with other stuff he's doing he may be at the highest at 50.40%. Patreon/Fees is about 8% on top of that. So it can be easily seen that he takes less than half of what you see on the Patreon page. So 100K Canadian annually across two people. That being said I think he's changed to a corporate tax this year which should be lower.

Yeah I think he's gotten better at assembling so new cells have less bugs.
Tax brackets are progressive, meaning that you don't magically pay the highest bracket for all your money. Your money is divided into pots, and you pay 0% in taxes in the 0$ to 15,000$ pot. You then pay 22% in taxes in the 15,000$ to 32,000$ pot, etc. Your 50.4% is flat out wrong.

Looking at Wealthsimple, his average tax rate is around 35-37% depending on his province. He's making 100K drawing hot chicks getting boned by a bald dude. But clearly he's very bad at planning. His communications, his time, his finances and his programming.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Tax brackets are progressive, meaning that you don't magically pay the highest bracket for all your money. Your money is divided into pots, and you pay 0% in taxes in the 0$ to 15,000$ pot. You then pay 22% in taxes in the 15,000$ to 32,000$ pot, etc. Your 50.4% is flat out wrong.

Looking at Wealthsimple, his average tax rate is around 35-37% depending on his province. He's making 100K drawing hot chicks getting boned by a bald dude. But clearly he's very bad at planning. His communications, his time, his finances and his programming.
Well broken down and very informative.

Makes me wonder what other sources of income they make as I think sunset said on discord that this game was not their main income

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i i got some pictures from a nother site i go to i would show them but i don't know how one is a pic some one draw of starfire.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I doubt Smokeshank is getting 50%. What is he even bringing to the table???
He maintains an echo chamber for SR7 so that the only thing that makes it to SR7's delicate ears and eyes are words of praise telling him to take longer between updates to ensure that they're good. I can't wait for 2022 when updates are quarterly and then 2023 where they come a gracious, generous tally of twice a year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
then never again lol by the way those pic's i showed you be long to flowerxl

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
He maintains an echo chamber for SR7 so that the only thing that makes it to SR7's delicate ears and eyes are words of praise telling him to take longer between updates to ensure that they're good. I can't wait for 2022 when updates are quarterly and then 2023 where they come a gracious, generous tally of twice a year.
you jest, but i wouldnt doubt things could get that bad... just look at summertime saga...

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Despite them aiming for a release on February 28th, a look at their Patreon history would have made it clear that the update wouldn't be out in the first half of this month, and that we should alter our expectations accordingly.

2020 releases:
  • 2.2.6 - 10 days late
  • 2.2.7 - 16 days late
  • 2.2.8 - 15 days late
  • 2.2.9 - 15 days late
  • 2.3 - 30 days late
They spent 20 days (!) dropping teasers, taking up half of this month. Someone said that the update could drop on April 1st, that aint no April Fools' joke but an actual credible guess.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
you jest, but i wouldnt doubt things could get that bad... just look at summertime saga...
What, you mean the game that puts out quality updates that usually came like clockwork every four or so months and always have plenty of worthwhile content? Don't compare Something Unlimited to Summertime Saga. One update for Summertime Saga requires more work, delivers more worthwhile content, and more varied content than a year of Something Unlimited. A bad Summertime Saga update dumps all over the best Something Unlimited update.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
What, you mean the game that puts out quality updates that usually came like clockwork every four or so months and always have plenty of worthwhile content? Don't compare Something Unlimited to Summertime Saga. One update for Summertime Saga requires more work, delivers more worthwhile content, and more varied content than a year of Something Unlimited. A bad Summertime Saga update dumps all over the best Something Unlimited update.
Laughable.

Summertime Saga produces an update every 4 months on average. Handful of animated scenes for content and barely progresses the story. Makes $76k every month...

Something Unlimited produces an update every 2-3 months on average. At least one girl's full cell content, partial cell content with others and some random event that constitutes story progress of this game. Makes $16k every month.

Now, while I don't believe Something Unlimited needs as much money as it gets for the content and update schedule, Summertime Saga is on a completely different level. Just a massive waste of money by everyone involved. The least that DarkCookie could do with that disgusting sum of money is fund, like, 3 or 4 other games and employee a lot more people. The patreon's should have realized this long ago and moved money to other projects, but the dribble of updates keeps fans interested just enough. So many other devs work with much less, accomplish a lot more.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
This is sarcasm right? The pacing and volume of Summertime Saga's updates has deteriorated so badly over the years that you must be joking. Or maybe you're posting from 2016 or 2017 when DarkCookie still gave a shit.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This is sarcasm right? The pacing and volume of Summertime Saga's updates has deteriorated so badly over the years that you must be joking. Or maybe you're posting from 2016 or 2017 when DarkCookie still gave a shit.
I was literally gonna say the same thing. He's gotten lazier, and he's making more than he did back then. It takes 2 or 3 updates to have a reasonable amount of new playable content, but I'd hardly say he doesn't give a shit, as he still releases quality updates... they're just... pathetically small.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes