Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Despite them aiming for a release on February 28th, a look at their Patreon history would have made it clear that the update wouldn't be out in the first half of this month, and that we should alter our expectations accordingly.

2020 releases:
  • 2.2.6 - 10 days late
  • 2.2.7 - 16 days late
  • 2.2.8 - 15 days late
  • 2.2.9 - 15 days late
  • 2.3 - 30 days late
They spent 20 days (!) dropping teasers, taking up half of this month. Someone said that the update could drop on April 1st, that aint no April Fools' joke but an actual credible guess.
Oh my god. And we're counting still the last update.

I think I read somewhere that today was gonna be the day for the update, but I bet not. Even his delays have delays.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Still hoping for this weekend, but probably the new release window will silently be 3rd-4th week of the month if none of their subscribers objects to it.
I don't understand how they think when they finally do release this update there still won't be problems.

I mean sunset also said there is no additional content this time and it's the cells only. Also we are heading into April soon which was meant to be the next update.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
nope, they just made clear they never started the testing phase...they will magically find a huge bug that is destroying the game and will have to take 2 weeks more to fix.
Is there a screenshot of them admitting that ?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes