Kosh11

May 22, 2018
iMost of all, I am amused by the moment that they do not stop donations for the duration delay of the game. they continue to milk people while they finish the update that was supposed to come out a month ago. nice play SR7 continue milking dis poor people maybe delay anoter year tey don't go anywere anyway)
Why yes, see it like this, now he will merge the supposed april update or whatever with this one making the newest update even bigger! Wait what? You telling me its only two girls getting content (Only cell content from what I understand) and a third genderbent Lobo that nobody asked for? Metallo and Wonder Woman should just burst into Lex's room and kill him at this point, brotha/sista over there promised to be fixed meanwhile Lex has gotten married two times, scamming a whole nation with Audrey, and replacing Mercy with literally anybody else. :KEK:

Edit: Wasnt there supposed to be some sort of communications update today?? I am pretty sure I saw a comment saying that. Unless I've been tricked and bambozled yet again. Make sure to keep paying though heheh suckers. For real though, all I'm saying, is if I would have acted this way to my boss at work, he would have either fired my ass for being late repeatedly, or killed me.
6596d57d4d403d131d965fe6ad0ccfde.png

Last edited:

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
It's out bois!

AncientIncompatibleHoatzin-size_restricted.gif

Well we had a virtual cascade of problems just at the wrong time with this release. We didn't really know about the issues until we had put out the first teaser as well or we would have waited there. Just bad timing in general.
SU is 6 years old coming up in June, so major issues can always be something that crops up in such a large game but just in the worst way this time.
This is still a major update with 3 full cells being completed and we are working to catch up all the older content that has been set aside time and time again. Hope you guys enjoy it!
Well we had a virtual cascade of problems just at the wrong time with this release. We didn't really know about the issues until we had put out the first teaser as well or we would have waited there. Just bad timing in general.
SU is 6 years old coming up in June, so major issues can always be something that crops up in such a large game but just in the worst way this time.
This is still a major update with 3 full cells being completed and we are working to catch up all the older content that has been set aside time and time again. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Reactions: Edtron and KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes