Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
When will people understand that Lex is not dating any of the woman. He is a supervillain mind controlling/manipulating heroines for a sex traffic scandal to make money. He just also gets in on the action. He does not care about any of them.
maybe one day someone read description and comics)

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Is anyone else gonna address how the fact that the guy sees interracial cuckolding as "worse" than non-interracial cuckolding raises huge racial prejudice red flags?
Lmao I did, but I guess since I was one of the primary antagonists egging this guy on, my replies got deleted alongside his.

howfun5566

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, nothing shows up after I click Raven's "Spank" option when I try to review her scenes. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

uberbomb

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone listen to any background music while playing? Looking for something that fits the SU/DC vibe since there isn't any in-game.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Does it make any difference whether you give Audrey or the clone to Vandal Savage? I mean, I don't really see any reason to keep the clone.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Does it make any difference whether you give Audrey or the clone to Vandal Savage? I mean, I don't really see any reason to keep the clone.
There's no option to advance past stripping with cell audrey. There's an event later with the Audrey you gave Savage that allows for sex. I gave him the clone too.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There's no option to advance past stripping with cell audrey. There's an event later with the Audrey you gave Savage that allows for sex. I gave him the clone too.
Yeah I knew she didn't have any content either way but I was wondering if there was any kind of story difference. Sounds like there's not.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes