Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Does this game have a auto run function? I’m disappointed they didn’t keep Huntress tanned skin tone. Don’t understand the process of which females get implemented in the game. Like majority of the people, nobody is happy with Crush. We just had AU Harley Quinn in the previous update and now we have another white skinned girl that looks like a (punk rock)clown.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
2.29, then 2.3 and now 2.3.1.

SU 2.2.9 --> SU 2.3 Changelog (11/29/2020)

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Circe wearing wrong costume during leash scenes
- Blackfire secretary outfit unlocking before intro scene
- Cheats not unlocking Lexcorp office properly
- Lois posing timing changed for better transistions
- Stargirl after sex scene showing wrong hair/costumes
- Circe halloween scenes not showing up in vault
- Going back in Stargirl's leash menu deadending
- Stargirl headless in some leash scenes
- Costumes changes in blowjob progression for Stargirl
- Killer Frost having wrong costumes in cell anal scenes
- Stargirl nickname not showing up during leash scenes
- Lex not showing up in Terra's leash scenes in Glamour Slam
- Mercy's eyes overlapping in yacht end scenes
- Miss Martian/Artemis leash scenes always available
- Stargirl leash scenes hanging on transitions sometimes
- Volcana's stats not showing up in villain status
- Audrey's spanking scenes not showing maid costume
- Wonder Wonder posing redone for better transistions
- Volcana not working with captures properly
- Star Sapphire's posing redone
- Volcana not showing up to hire sometimes
- Lex not fading out when using calls in the office
- Roulette leash menu locking up when going back
- Livewire locking up in the Halloween Event
- Supergirl anal showing wrong costumes
- Artemis tigress costume not unlocking consistently
- Mercy showing up in wrong costumes in garage scene
- Volcana moving when placing Rose in the Glamour Slam
- Blackfire unlocking again after she is already unlocked
- Circe vault not unlocking or disappearing with cheats
- Volcana vault not unlocking or disappearing with cheats
- Cheats will always be enabled on new games for now
- Ignoring status removed from cells

Added ---------------------------------------

15 Backgrounds

- Harley Quinn Content
- Normal Costume
- Suicide Squad Costume
- Naked Costume
- Hero Costume
- Summon Scene
- Intro Scene
- Suicide Squad Intro Scene
- Hero Intro Scene
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Cell Anal Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

- Lobo Content
- Normal Costume
- Hire Portrait
- Wonder Woman Bordello Scene
- Supergirl Bordello Scene
- Hawkgirl Bordello Scene

- Star Sapphire
- New Portrait Set

- Volcana Content
- Private Room Sex Cumshot Scene
- Private Room Anal Scene
- Leash Scenes
- Glamour Slam Sex Scenes

- Wonder Woman Content
- New Portrait Set

Halloween Event -

5 Backgrounds

- Livewire Content
- Gangbang Scene

- Jinx Content
- Halloween Anal Scene

- Queen Bee Content
- Princess Costume
- Titjob Scene
- Anal Scene

Kasnia Event -

19 Backgrounds

- Audrey Content
- Maid Portraits
- Maid Intro Scene
- Maid Blowjob Scene
- Maid Sex Scene
- Maid Anal Scene
- Guard Portraits
- Guard Dance Scenes
- Wedding Dress Costume
- Night Gown 2 Costume
- Night Gown 2 Intro
- Anal Scene
- Room Sex Scenes
- Room Sex Cumshot Scenes

- Vandal Savage Content
- Tuxedo Costume
- Colonel Vox Portrait

- Wonder Woman Content
- Interrogation Scene

Yacht Event -

4 Backgrounds

- Circe Content
- Bukkake Scene
- Sex Scene

- Queen Bee Content
- Normal Costume
- Jacuzzi Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Anal Scene
Thx bro

Reactions: Jallio

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Finished with new content, just need Crush's Chained costume. Anyone get it yet?
I know it's in the changelog, but I don't see that I have any more locked outfits in the vault. It might not actually be in the game?

Don’t understand the process of which females get implemented in the game. Like majority of the people, nobody is happy with Crush. We just had AU Harley Quinn in the previous update and now we have another white skinned girl that looks like a (punk rock)clown.
I think it's just whatever Sunset feels like drawing. Honestly, I don't get why people are complaining this much about the update this time, we got both Huntress and Black Canary finished, and they were two of the first heroines added to the game.

We're pretty close to getting all of the original heroines finished now, who is left? Wonder Woman and Zatanna? Oh and I think Starfire was only still half done.

Reactions: George_Nos

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
We're pretty close to getting all of the original heroines finished now, who is left? Wonder Woman and Zatanna? Oh and I think Starfire was only still half done.
Don't forget the henchwomen like Galatea and Superwoman.

Anyway, just based off Picarto streams it's very likely WW and Starfire are next. I know Zatanna's new sprites have been worked on on stream, but at this point I've hoped for her to be the next girl so many updates now that I've lost hope.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Scrolling through here, seeing tons of comments saying, here's this bonus pack, here's that bonus pack, but no one is saying how you install the bonus packs into the game. So, is this just a side imagine thing that has nothing to do with the game play, or which folder do I move the bonus pack into so I could use it with the game?

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
why is it that the older version of the game that I have is version 2.3.7 while it says the current and newest version is 2.3.1??? shouldn't it be 2.3.8?

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Finished with new content, just need Crush's Chained costume. Anyone get it yet?
When Lobo hands her over she's got chains wrapped around her. I don't think its suppose to be a costume.

Scrolling through here, seeing tons of comments saying, here's this bonus pack, here's that bonus pack, but no one is saying how you install the bonus packs into the game. So, is this just a side imagine thing that has nothing to do with the game play, or which folder do I move the bonus pack into so I could use it with the game?
Its an asset pack which is basically a high resolution gallery, its its own separate thing.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I have high hopes for this game, and believe me they've delivered every step of the way and I enjoy playing.
I also enjoy speculating on what's going to be added in the future.
Kinda hope we get "Dee Dee", the future twin granddaughters of Herleen Quinzel from Batman Beyond.
We got Superwoman from an alternate Dimension teleported in, We got Harley Quinn from the Harley Quinn show, why not someone from the future? There was at least a couple of episodes of Justice League where they went into the future, one of them being the Batman Beyond timeline.

Man, bringing in other timelines and dimensions add SOOO many more characters that can be put in the game.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
How do I unlock lobo to hire?
Posted it earlier, but here you go

1 - Have Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman in the Bordello
2 - check the minotors, Lobo will bang all three of them.
3 - Once Lobo rocks their worlds he'll talk to Lex and become Hirable as a villain.
4 - Do a couple of jobs with Lobo (I did two over a couple of days)
5 - Go back to Bordello, Lex will talk with Lobo. Lobo will head out for a few days
6 - After a couple of days to a week, return to the Bordello and Lobo will have his daughter, Crush, waiting for Lex

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I have high hopes for this game, and believe me they've delivered every step of the way and I enjoy playing.
I also enjoy speculating on what's going to be added in the future.
Kinda hope we get "Dee Dee", the future twin granddaughters of Herleen Quinzel from Batman Beyond.
We got Superwoman from an alternate Dimension teleported in, We got Harley Quinn from the Harley Quinn show, why not someone from the future? There was at least a couple of episodes of Justice League where they went into the future, one of them being the Batman Beyond timeline.

Man, bringing in other timelines and dimensions add SOOO many more characters that can be put in the game.

But like Inque though.

grnrngr07

Jan 10, 2019
Not a bad update, I enjoyed the Huntress and Canary stuff, and thought it was interesting how huntress started reluctant and then caved pretty quick while Canary was the opposite. Nice bit of writing and keeping things a little different.

There's still a ton of things I'd like to see added to the existing cells. I thought for a while that since they wouldn't need new art it would be an easy add, but learning more about the mess the code is maybe not. But here's hoping the girls who haven't fully submitted finally do so. Supergirl, Hawkgirl, Black Canaray and Artemis all need the nickname option (preferably with a scene) as well as updated dialog if they go full slut for Lex. Hawkgirl also needs the rest of her dialog, since anal just repeats the first time dialog.

On the art side, I think I'd rather see a new round of outfits for everyone rather than a new character added to the game again. I liked Crush more than I thought I would, but I'd rather see something like slutty/evil versions of girls costumes than another deep cut character added in.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes