OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I'm doing the summon Raven quest, and am suppose to gather Relics through heists. But all the heists are giving me "Misc Relic Pieces" instead of "Relic 1,2,3,etc".

Is this a bug? Am I SOL on this save?

Same with the Tech Heists, I'm keep getting Misc Tech Pieces instead of anything that I can use to rebuild the clone machine.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I'm doing the summon Raven quest, and am suppose to gather Relics through heists. But all the heists are giving me "Misc Relic Pieces" instead of "Relic 1,2,3,etc".

Is this a bug? Am I SOL on this save?

Same with the Tech Heists, I'm keep getting Misc Tech Pieces instead of anything that I can use to rebuild the clone machine.
You're most likely just getting unlucky, I've definitely had runs where I got a week's worth of misc. pieces before getting any of the relevant ones.

Reactions: OmegaZone

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
You're most likely just getting unlucky, I've definitely had runs where I got a week's worth of misc. pieces before getting any of the relevant ones.
Gotcha. So what do the misc pieces do? Nothing?

Also, why on earth is this game saving itself directly in the registry?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

We were pushing to try to release a build this month, but it just isn't realistic. We lost a lot of time to fixing problems with the last build and there is no way to really make up for that. This will give us more room to make a solid build instead of trying to push one out for the end of the month window. We will get back to work and Sunset will do some more streams starting on Sunday again.

Meh, I expect this to happen, so see you guys next month

jonsolo

Mar 2, 2020

We were pushing to try to release a build this month, but it just isn't realistic. We lost a lot of time to fixing problems with the last build and there is no way to really make up for that. This will give us more room to make a solid build instead of trying to push one out for the end of the month window. We will get back to work and Sunset will do some more streams starting on Sunday again.

Meh, I expect this to happen, so see you guys next month
not surprised, see you guys at 2nd or 3rd week of May, hell maybe even 1st week June

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I wonder if this game is not in danger of legal issues from companies like DC? What prevents DC from getting legal and anal about this game?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes