armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Fuck it. I say add Rampage. Do it you coward. I got nothing else to wait for. Let us have Lex fuck this slobbering specimen.
View attachment 1220473
Fuck yes please add her I love a big strong woman and if I can suggest another strong woman add Mongal
First should be Big Barda.Then we can have threesome with Big Barda and Wonder Woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or even foursome if we add Maxima.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
First should be Big Barda.Then we can have threesome with Big Barda and Wonder Woman.
Or even foursome if we add Maxima.
Good to see men of culture on here

Reactions: armion82

Alkromi

Oct 28, 2020
Does Supergirl actually change dialogue after her slut costume is unlocked? She's currently in the "Sex? O-ok" mode. I feel like I fucked up the progression by not bringing Galatea straight away.

Reactions: Zen777

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Does Supergirl actually change dialogue after her slut costume is unlocked? She's currently in the "Sex? O-ok" mode. I feel like I fucked up the progression by not bringing Galatea straight away.
Nah, I'm pretty sure she's just one of the characters that doesn't have proper slut dialogue yet unfortunately. My last time through I made sure to use Galatea from the start of her cell content and she's still somewhat hesitant.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
wait there are special dialogues for different costumes?
After progressing a character far enough, their text could change to indicate the mind-control / sex addiction scheme is working. Certain henchwomen change dialogue for certain heroines, but not in any significant way, I think. Merely a little more interaction / information

aaronboy22

Oct 14, 2016
"$7,500, the start of a small studio."
we're at 16k a month. at this point he's got over $30,000 dollars since his last game update, and its been almost a full month since he last posted a livestream on the patreon feed. And despite the fact he's at double what is described as the start of a small studio, his last update added a bunch of cell content that felt very, very same-y and cut-and-paste. The updates take more and more time, the money he gets paid gets higher and higher, and his communication becomes less and less frequent. It's like a failing relationship.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am an asshole so i will just say if there going to make all this money who is to say they will not stop making there stuff. to me i have alway's thought there were money hungry lol. but that's just me after all look at all there been doing lol.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Reactions: John Morty

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
It's funny how SR has now enough delay accumulated that he's now technically 6 months and 20 days behind. Not to mention he delivers in two months what's worth 1 month of content. Not to mention it, he keeps adding days to these months delays. Oh wait I mentioned it.

Well, the only reason he has the balls to delay this update, after he had already delayed last update, is because he already did both delays before, and he already knows his patreons are simpy chumps that will be happily cucked out of their money. There's always some chump willing to wag his tail for some washed up developer.

Reactions: Product Placement

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how much is that pure team member that help's them lol still they make money because people still believe in them them funny lol

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes