thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
Let's wait for the update before we get the pitchforks and torches, the teaser only says we will get Galatea stuff, it's too soon to say it's just reused assets.

I'm still quite mad about the long delay, but I will wait to play the update before making my judgment, as all of you should.
While I agree with you that it can only be fully judged after release, it's still a really bad look. If the teaser is just a recycled image (with not even a new outfit, or pose), it leaves a bad impression as to what the rest of the update may hold.

That said, the ongoing delay of this update, the month extra delay of the previous one (of which no time has been made up for), and the complete lack of communication are all sufficient reasons to be critical of the progress of SU. If the last set of teasers are anything to go by, we may be almost a month off still from this update's actual release.

Reactions: KaiserST

thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
Question , aint he now 5 month behind the original release shedule ?
Can't comment on total delays, but if we go off this year alone with the idea that updates should be released at the end of every other month, the end of February should have been the first release, and the end of April the second. So, from the start of this year, he's already two months behind.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Who's crush? (And I will probably pass as I will not be sending anyone to the bordello.)

Also, will we be able to "Unlock" Zatanna?
She's one of, if not my favorite, DC heroine and it frustrated me to no end that we can't unlock her after upgrading her device to max.
Are there plans for this to become available? Its also weird that out of the Tier 2 girls, she's the ONLY one that doesn't unlock. I mean, we got Vixen for Pete's sake.
Zatanna is the only one of the superheroines,we can't put in the cells.Yet.
Vixen was there from 3 years,completed 2 years ago.
I've been waiting on Catwoman since this game was announced. When she was added a few years back, I thought finally, but she still has literally less content than any other girl in the game. One static portrait and one still image, that's it. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Blackfire, Harley Quinn, Mercy, hell even Zatanna are way more popular than the literal B-Team of hero/villians that have bombarded this game.

Why-oh-why couldn't SR7 focus on one-to-two characters actually in the game per update, instead of throwing out new ones every time. This game would be so much better if SR7 focused on added meatier content to a smaller cast of characters, fleshing out character content one-by-one, eventually adding threesome/foursome/moresome content as well as pregnancy and harem endings to the game.

Instead, we get copy-pasta where every girl feels and plays the same. An endless litany of unwanted characters. The inability for sex scenes to last more than one action? (I mean really, why can't I get a BJ and sex without waiting a full day in game. Can we at least have multiple scenes with the same character after she's 'broken'? C'mon man.) Side quest content mostly with B-grade characters when the core characters aren't even done yet. Zero communication with inexplicable delays that make no sense. (I mean, I pledged for over a year, and he barely provides 6+ status updates a year.) This game had so much promise... Now it just feels like SR7 is just taking advantage of people.

In closing, to improve SR7 needs to finish the core group of girls, hire a programmer, hire a writer, diversify the content for the girls (so they don't all feel the same), allow players to have unlimited actions with 'broken girls' per interaction, work on endings and pregnancy content for core girls, stop adding new characters until existing ones are finished, start updating his Patreons more frequently than a few times a year, and start sticking to his own schedule.
Yeah,I am also not a fan how we continue to get secondary and tertiary villains ionstead of finishing all superheroines and henchwomen.
Probably the only ones I like from last 2 years are Maxima and co,Queen Bee and Kasnia event.

Last edited:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Games looks good but do i need to be familiar with DCAU to enjoy this game? i never watched any DC cartoons growing up.
You don't need it but the experience improves a lot. When I started I didn't know anything, and I liked the game. But then I watched Young Justice League and the new DC animated universe of movies and this improved a lot. For the record, i didn't watch any of that just for this, I discovered DC a few years ago with Injustice, the game, and I started watching stuff randomly at first, then in a more organized way.

Reactions: KaiserST

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I don't know if will ever happen but a corrupted heroine of some kind would make a nice addition to the selectable villain roster. I see a bunch of brainwashing in this game, but not really a whole lot of corruption. More corruption of characters. Muahahhaahahah

Kosh11

May 22, 2018
I don't know if will ever happen but a corrupted heroine of some kind would make a nice addition to the selectable villain roster. I see a bunch of brainwashing in this game, but not really a whole lot of corruption. More corruption of characters. Muahahhaahahah
No not really, I would hardly call it brainwashing even, as once you get to the "anal" portion of a character, their content is practically done, which is just a fat waste of the entire concept of "corrupting classic DC heroines" if it doesnt go anywhere else other than Luthor wanting an easy fuck.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
I've been waiting on Catwoman since this game was announced. When she was added a few years back, I thought finally, but she still has literally less content than any other girl in the game. One static portrait and one still image, that's it. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Blackfire, Harley Quinn, Mercy, hell even Zatanna are way more popular than the literal B-Team of hero/villians that have bombarded this game.

Why-oh-why couldn't SR7 focus on one-to-two characters actually in the game per update, instead of throwing out new ones every time. This game would be so much better if SR7 focused on added meatier content to a smaller cast of characters, fleshing out character content one-by-one, eventually adding threesome/foursome/moresome content as well as pregnancy and harem endings to the game.

Instead, we get copy-pasta where every girl feels and plays the same. An endless litany of unwanted characters. The inability for sex scenes to last more than one action? (I mean really, why can't I get a BJ and sex without waiting a full day in game. Can we at least have multiple scenes with the same character after she's 'broken'? C'mon man.) Side quest content mostly with B-grade characters when the core characters aren't even done yet. Zero communication with inexplicable delays that make no sense. (I mean, I pledged for over a year, and he barely provides 6+ status updates a year.) This game had so much promise... Now it just feels like SR7 is just taking advantage of people.

In closing, to improve SR7 needs to finish the core group of girls, hire a programmer, hire a writer, diversify the content for the girls (so they don't all feel the same), allow players to have unlimited actions with 'broken girls' per interaction, work on endings and pregnancy content for core girls, stop adding new characters until existing ones are finished, start updating his Patreons more frequently than a few times a year, and start sticking to his own schedule.

re catwoman , a few years ago they did add a 2nd costume to catwoman at the bordello after you talked to her for awhile , the 1960s tv show outfit it was i think , but they took it out again for some reason

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1623942848968.png

The original Daddy's Girl!

Galatea is the answer, of course! We didn't want to spoil any new scenes, so we used her Harley costume intro. We are still testing, but things have gone well so far. This is turning out to be a very villainous update!

No reused assets, just no spoilers, I'm having a good feeling about this.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
No not really, I would hardly call it brainwashing even, as once you get to the "anal" portion of a character, their content is practically done, which is just a fat waste of the entire concept of "corrupting classic DC heroines" if it doesnt go anywhere else other than Luthor wanting an easy fuck.
Ever since I first discovered this game I have been saying that the corrupted heroines should become Henchwomen, even the villainesses should all eventually become henchwomen and slowly but surely Lex would take over the DC Universe/Multiverse.

Kosh11

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1250843

The original Daddy's Girl!

Galatea is the answer, of course! We didn't want to spoil any new scenes, so we used her Harley costume intro. We are still testing, but things have gone well so far. This is turning out to be a very villainous update!

No reused assets, just no spoilers, I'm having a good feeling about this.
I'm glad that its Galatea, next to wonder woman and superwoman she's my favorite in this game. Sorry meant slideshow.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Just here for my semi annual post mocking the people still paying for this game. It blows my mind we've only had 1 release in 2021 so far and people are still shilling for this guy! Keep dolling out that 10$/month for 40 still images a year guys!

• Haha
Reactions: seniorboop
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes