xxyou009

Aug 19, 2019
this version dont have any new costume,sad, i know,more sox sences is good thing, but we always greed, dont we

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So I found a bug where you visit Superwoman in the cell and ask her to dance and the game freeze on her with no dialogue box and you can't do anything any idea on how to fix this also noticed when viewing Superwoman in the last version the action option isn't there
Superwoman doesn't have a dance scene implemented in the game

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i can´t get the Harley x Harley scene.i saw all her sex scenes.
i hope the Audrey in the cell get some love in the Next update.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Giganta and Livewire. Two characters I never wanted... at least I won't see them again for a moment...
And scenes with guards should be avaiables with every guards. I mean bj with Olga or anal with Tatyana :sneaky: but maybe for another update?
Beside that nothing to say, just fine.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
All I wanna do is fuck and cum into a giant woman! (A giant woman!) All I wanna be is a guy who gets to cream, a giant woman~

Reactions: Myke69

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i can´t get the Harley x Harley scene.i saw all her sex scenes.
i hope the Audrey in the cell get some love in the Next update.
You must get all Harley and Harley 2.0 scenes 3 times each before getting to double Hartley.Maybe probably without the leash scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

Oofergang3901

Apr 6, 2019
After the bug fixes, it would be interesting to see new Mercy Graves content and a questline where she basically becomes a dominatrix on several heroines and villainesses other than Lois Lane

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
After the bug fixes, it would be interesting to see new Mercy Graves content and a questline where she basically becomes a dominatrix on several heroines and villainesses other than Lois Lane
He had that poll for costumes and the one that won for Mercy was The Lexcorp Baroness costume so I hope she gets finished next. Plus getting her in a leash scene will be fucking amazing :)

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
I haven't play this game in over two years, but my favorite part was Lois Lane. I see that they have so much more content but did they every continue beyond the lapdance with lois lane?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I haven't play this game in over two years, but my favorite part was Lois Lane. I see that they have so much more content but did they every continue beyond the lapdance with lois lane?
Yes.

Full content including sex and anal plus a hidden strapon scene where Mercy dominates her.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes