EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
If I'm not mistaken Stargirl or BlackCannary (I'm confusing) doesn't contain content yet, isn't it? don't forget about her.
I had lost my save as I had formatted my PC months ago so I started a new save and the game still contains bugs!
Sorry? Both Stargirl and Black Canary both have finished cell content, neither have a private room in MB tho, if that's what you're referring to

Reactions: Kojj4 and KaiserST

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys, just started playing this and have a question. If a heroine is in our cells, is she not able to be placed in the Glamour Slam or Bordello? If not, is there a way to toggle between the two without losing the upgrades or losing our progress in the cell arc?

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, just started playing this and have a question. If a heroine is in our cells, is she not able to be placed in the Glamour Slam or Bordello? If not, is there a way to toggle between the two without losing the upgrades or losing our progress in the cell arc?
Correct. A girl can either be in one of the Cells, Bordello, or Glamour Slam. To switch between the Glamour and Bordello, you click Reset when selecting the girls and re-assign them accordingly. You need to be at the location to assign a girl there so you cannot assign a girl to the Bordello while you are at the Glamour Slam.

To switch between the Cells and Bordello/Glamour, you go to LexCorp -> Labs -> Devices -> Upgrade Device -> Select a girl.

If a girl is in the Bordello/Glamour Slam, then click Unlock and she'll be assigned to the cells.

If a girl is in the Cells, then click reset and she'll be available for assignment in the Bordello/Glamour Slam. You will need to repurchase the levels of the device again to be able to assign them to the dance, strip, and special options. This does NOT reset your progress in the cell arc.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Correct. A girl can either be in one of the Cells, Bordello, or Glamour Slam. To switch between the Glamour and Bordello, you click Reset when selecting the girls and re-assign them accordingly. You need to be at the location to assign a girl there so you cannot assign a girl to the Bordello while you are at the Glamour Slam.

To switch between the Cells and Bordello/Glamour, you go to LexCorp -> Labs -> Devices -> Upgrade Device -> Select a girl.

If a girl is in the Bordello/Glamour Slam, then click Unlock and she'll be assigned to the cells.

If a girl is in the Cells, then click reset and she'll be available for assignment in the Bordello/Glamour Slam. You will need to repurchase the levels of the device again to be able to assign them to the dance, strip, and special options. This does NOT reset your progress in the cell arc.
Thanks! One question I have is that I can't seem to get the roulette stuff to advance. I will admit I used the in-game cheat to automatically unlock the Bordello, did that break my game?

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
haven't read all the comments since the update, so someone else may have pointed this out already, but I think it's officially time to pull the animated tag, don't think it was ever fully deserved, since there were so few animated scenes in the first place and now he's replaced the original harley's animated bj with the usual up/down scrolling oversized image that looks virtually identical to a dozen other people if you ignore the outfits.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks! One question I have is that I can't seem to get the roulette stuff to advance. I will admit I used the in-game cheat to automatically unlock the Bordello, did that break my game?
I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I did Roulette's stuff. According to this guide, upgrading the Glamour Slam is what advances her route.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
I've noticed that attempting to get Superwoman to dance causes the game to freeze. This would be the first time she dances, not sure if it happens if she's already past that part

Reactions: JennaJJ

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry? Both Stargirl and Black Canary both have finished cell content, neither have a private room in MB tho, if that's what you're referring to
Right, I just looked in the changelog and I had finished Huntress update before I formatted the PC, I'm getting back to playing again. So it's missing Zatanna, Starfire, Blackfire, SuperWoman, WonderWoman cell contents plus the bordello contents of other girls.

X-Dragneel-X

Feb 9, 2018
I have a problem with Vixen,she is not showing in any clothes other than the hero outfit, and the whole meta bordelo is black

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Not gonna lie, for all I wanted Giganta content, I don't actually like pretty much any of it. She grows so damn tall that when you fuck her, she might as well be masturbating with her pinky. Fucking a 7ft woman? Absolutely. Fucking a 25ft woman? To paraphrase Noodlehammer, "Her twat's so big that neither of us would get anything out of it."

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes