Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to download previous versions of the game I just really miss the animations they had for some female characters

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is there a way to download previous versions of the game I just really miss the animations they had for some female characters
It should still be in SU_3.2.1. I think it may eventually get added to the vault.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
So I moved to a new PC win 10 RTX 3000 GPU.
For some reason this stopped working. The process launches but nothing happens.
It just sits there 0 CPU use and 28mb RAM use.

Any ideas?

PS. Where are the saves kept?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So I moved to a new PC win 10 RTX 3000 GPU.
For some reason this stopped working. The process launches but nothing happens.
It just sits there 0 CPU use and 28mb RAM use.

Any ideas?

PS. Where are the saves kept?
In the registry. Under "Someguy". Be sure to check other unity games can run too.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Got IT working was some sort of scaling issue with Nvidia drivers.
Had to switch to GPU from display.

Last edited:

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
I'm not against the private room scenes but do they really serve a purpose now that you have sex scenes in cells?
The exhibition scenes make more sense as a crowd is watching them. Just wondering
Agreed. And it's a chore to reset and upgrade the device to move the girls between the cells and private room.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm not against the private room scenes but do they really serve a purpose now that you have sex scenes in cells?
The exhibition scenes make more sense as a crowd is watching them. Just wondering
It makes sense in the context of a fresh playthrough, or someone new playing for the first time. I do agree though that they should have prioritized making private room content first instead of skipping ahead to the cells for basically all the girls, though.

Reactions: gnd53
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes