armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, the artwork it's the only thing that keeps me (and probably most) playing this game.
Well I doubt many are playing the game because of Lex:)
But you are right guys.
WaL is already way better game,probably the best drawn game.
FF is also gaining some polpularity.
And we even have RWBY game.
Still waiting for K/DA game.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Y'know I just noticed SR7 has a Threadripper 2990WX. For what reason would he even need that many cores? He just draws.

Before you all go apeshit over how every artist actually needs 1 terabyte of ram and 64 cores to even draw a single line, no, many, many much better artists than SR7 make do with shit rigs. So clearly there has to be another reason.

There's also a lot of old stream content that never got released. Like another sex scene for stargirl. Zatanna leash scene. Double harley leash scenes. These are months old, older than the previous build. I wonder if they'll be included now?

Last edited:

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
But you are right guys.
Wich are those games?

buff

May 29, 2017
But you are right guys.

Always interested in people's opinions on games, but it helps if we know the names. I usually don't get far if I search F95 thread titles on initials.

Jul 2, 2017
Y'know I just noticed SR7 has a Threadripper 2990WX. For what reason would he even need that many cores? He just draws.

Before you all go apeshit over how every artist actually needs 1 terabyte of ram and 64 cores to even draw a single line, no, many, many much better artists than SR7 make do with shit rigs. So clearly there has to be another reason.

There's also a lot of old stream content that never got released. Like another sex scene for stargirl. Zatanna leash scene. Double harley leash scenes. These are months old, older than the previous build. I wonder if they'll be included now?
Yes the processor is somewhat a overkill, I would understand it if he would work with blender or another 3d modeling programm. Its quit bad and slow for anything else ut 3d modeling reandering and so on. He would be better off with a new Intel or AMD CPU like ryzen 9 or so. Tbh I use a ryzen 5 3600x which is mid and kinda outdated and if I want to rendera video in 4 K I can probably just go to bed and wait for it to finish. (its really bad)
But the 1 TB on ram could actually be useful. If he has severaly builds of his games ( he made more than one) 100 or thousands of sketeches 1 tb isnt so much. Heck I have 2 Tb space and 1, 5 is used with work stuff some games, blender models, sfm videos and so on.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Unity compression is amazing, but it's also very CPU intensive, the threadripper allows SU to be compiled under 1h.

Aa for RAM iirc sunset said at some point that it's just a convenience to never need to restart photoshop because it ate all memory.

Reactions: KaiserST

requirededs

May 1, 2021
Okay, go back to the beginning first---before you do all of that, visit Robotics lab first. That'll get you to start the Darci quest. If I can't explain enough--you could ask later on, you could refer to searching "Darci" in the threads, people will tell you how she can be acquired. Hope that helps.
Cool, thank you very much

Reactions: Testerguy19

George Ambers

Jul 24, 2018
i asked a few months ago, but i just cant seem to get back into the game playing from the start and id appreciate a .plist (mac save) drop if possible. but if not, oh well.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Man im surprised no one has made a Something Unlimited clone set in the marvel universe.

It writes it self lol, Doom gets the cosmic cube or some shit and starts capturing marvel heroes like Spider-Gwen, Wasp, Captain Marvel, etc.
Or some regular guy somehow got all of the Infinity stones and does what ever he wants, including corruption.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Man im surprised no one has made a Something Unlimited clone set in the marvel universe.

It writes it self lol, Doom gets the cosmic cube or some shit and starts capturing marvel heroes like Spider-Gwen, Wasp, Captain Marvel, etc.
Check out a game called "Project Winter Heroines".
It's still in the early stages but, the overall feel is quite similar to Something Unlimited.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes