hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Because it's cuck content that most men strongly dislike
LOL, seriously? Do you not realize who the MC is and what his goals are? Do you think he's going to fall in love with these women, marry them, and live happily ever after? You don't think a criminal mastermind would whore out famous super women for massive profit to strengthen his empire? lol

Wonder Woman FFS. If you wanted to make millions & millions of dollars, you could whore out wonder woman to the highest bidders and make massive profit. You don't think a criminal mastermind would do that?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
LOL, seriously? Do you not realize who the MC is and what his goals are? Do you think he's going to fall in love with these women, marry them, and live happily ever after? You don't think a criminal mastermind would whore out famous super women for massive profit to strengthen his empire? lol

Wonder Woman FFS. If you wanted to make millions & millions of dollars, you could whore out wonder woman to the highest bidders and make massive profit. You don't think a criminal mastermind would do that?
Well Lex doesn't eat their pussy so actually he is a hero! Thanks random DC executive for making that Canon!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well he would probly fall in love with one hotheaded woman with red hair and a gangsters gun lol.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019

I think it is more that after they are controlled by him they are already brainwashed to be his willing slaves. So he is basically loosening his control for that.
At least, that is my reason to never send them back to anywhere after unlocking them for the cells. Maybe it has been changed since I last played.

At lest last I played the girls can only be sent back to... anywhere only if you undo the brainwashing.
There could be an option of, after a certain level of control, they willingly go back if you order them to...

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So which iterations of Lois Lane over time did you guys like?

I don't know every iteration after DCAU since I hadn't followed everything at that point but I swear I generally expect this version (black hair, etc) and kinda disappointed when it's not when she gets brought up in something animated.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This version of Lois Lane was the main reason I started playing. She's been in all the BT animated versions through Superman Animated Adventures, Batman Animated Adventures, Justice League Adventures and Justice League Unlimited.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
After playing through Galatea new content just makes me want even more Galatea content.
He's planning to do more events next year so you may see that there for new events or maybe her with Maxima.
Because his patrons begged him for more cell content, so he kept making cell content, and now he finds the bordello too old and boring to bother with.
The game was originally going to be more of a brothel game and he's said in the future he will be streaming bordello content instead of the events he is planning.

LumpySmell

Aug 23, 2020
Artemis is content just isn't working right in current version. Going in with Cheshire advances some things but for me completely messed up the state so other things didn't trigger. The only work around that worked for me is playing on 2.3.2. I can't post links yet apparently but check page 1180 in this thread (#23,581) for downloads of that.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
roulette mentioned supergirl but there is no heist for kryptonite or the option to capture her in lex labs, Im missing a step somewhere? Edit: Ive also entered artemis cell for the first time and the intro didnt play

Last edited:

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
roulette mentioned supergirl but there is no heist for kryptonite or the option to capture her in lex labs, Im missing a step somewhere? Edit: Ive also entered artemis cell for the first time and the intro didnt play
I'm not sure if you have but, you need to actually speak to Roulette about Supergirl directly before she becomes available as a target. Roulette mentions Supergirl a couple of times in other conversations so keep talking to Roulette and keep giving her money. I do remember needing a level 3 Device for Supergirl and you'll likely also want to upgrade the Hideout and hire a couple of better villains before trying to capture her.
Also I don't remember having to steal kryptonite but, it's been a long time since I've started a new game.
One last thing, but you don't set capture missions in the Lab area, you do it from the Defenses section. I'm assuming you knew that but, just in case you forgot.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Today's Picarto stream appears to be Superwoman leash scene.

The wait for Zatanna continues
I wonder which one we will get now.
Wonder Woman or Zatanna.
The streams hardly show what we get next.
After all the stream with reworked Zatanna is almost 3 years old.
He's planning to do more events next year so you may see that there for new events or maybe her with Maxima.

The game was originally going to be more of a brothel game and he's said in the future he will be streaming bordello content instead of the events he is planning.
I am waiting for Big Barda and then
7126092-download (2).jpeg 7237346-untitled collage (56).jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes