slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I mean they bring in Chronos and his Wife.
That would be legit, if only to allow adding more characters, character variants and/or versions from other timelines (Flashpoint style). Although the Vandal Savage timeline shift from TV show only resulted in a new version of batman, but it certainly illustrates the idea. But seriously, this would add A LOT more artwork (and more importantly, the actual work behind arting) for little payoff. Maybe after the 1.0 release?

Reactions: TheSavageGod

Corvotalk

Aug 9, 2018
So is it a common bug that Parasite, Shade, and Bizzarro just don't appear at all in the lair whenever you make a new game? I feel like last few builds I've tried playing those guys just refuse to appear. I can only get Shade to appear if I have hired literally everybody else.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
And a Raven's slut outfit neither
Hm interesting I may check that out.
So is it a common bug that Parasite, Shade, and Bizzarro just don't appear at all in the lair whenever you make a new game? I feel like last few builds I've tried playing those guys just refuse to appear. I can only get Shade to appear if I have hired literally everybody else.
I know they are more likely to appear at the lower upgrade levels but yeah not a priority to change right now.

Reactions: EroHero01

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
We have had a really good response from you guys to these polls! This one is pretty self-explanatory but also really subjective depending on...

supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
It says on the changelogs that there were new starfire content anyone knows how to activate it? went through all options on her cell and nothing

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Mercy is a earlier character so she works a bit differently. I'm pretty you had to have unlocked the office and the blowjob scene. Cheats could possibly break unlocking it. There might be stuff like you have to make her dance in lingerie as that used to be a requirements for Blackfire to dance nude to be your henchwoman.
thanks im still stuck i already have the office uniform, tried stripping all outfits then langerie but yet has still not unlocked.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes