Aug 25, 2017
someone needs to make a mod for this game like the one for Rogue like, or something like something trainer. Otherwise, we are just gonna get lazy incompetent fucks making disappointing minimum effort updates. I'd legit support it if someone decided to make a mod or something

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
Added ---------------------------------------

16 Backgrounds

- Audrey Content
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes

- Harley Content
- Harley 2 Anal Scenes
- Harley 2 Dual Leash Scenes

- Supergirl Content
- Batgirl Kissing Scenes
- Batgirl Licking Scenes
- Batgirl Sex Scenes
- Batgirl Dual Leash Scenes

- Superwoman Content
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Titjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Leash Scenes

- Wonder Woman Content
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Titjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Leash Scenes
How the fuck is Audrey finished before Wonder Woman ? If anything it should be the opposite. This means that he didn't start with the content he was supposed to make in the first place.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's been a hot minute since I gave a fuck about this game even though it was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me to this forum in the first place. I am considering downloading this update but from the sounds of the posts, I might live to regret that decision. I still think that it is unfair for those who insist that S7 is the worst dev here. Not in a world where Gumball Games and Dual Family exists.

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
"Two updates in one." No Mercy, No Zatana, and we can't even smash WW and SW. See you guys in March 2022 (maybe?) Happy holiday everyone.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes