HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
That's already unlocked in my list. I'm trying to compare her to other henchwomen vault scenes but it seems like I should have done everything SW wise. Every other non-greyed out option is there for me, just these two coloured in 'Locked' scenes.
Those two scenes for SW are placeholders for sex and anal in her cell as you said comparing to the other henchwomen. I also posted earlier on achieving a scene with Ivy...I was sure you got that one after the harley scissor.

Reactions: SteamPunk777

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wow a short Update.ok i guess the big event with Wonder woman mom will come in the next update :).the batgirl/supergirl was hot i hope more content for other girls:love:.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
just unzip it game is literally sent as a whole game no need to copy files over others
and saves are held somewhere else and cross game version although I would not recommend using newer saves on older games

Feb 21, 2018
I'm not able to get to the new WW scenes even on a new file. I just hit the same blocker after unlocking the slut outfit through SW where Lex decides he doesn't want to use the lasso anymore. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nvm, the new content doesn't proc if you continue to have SW as your henchwoman after she gets you the slut outfit and special lasso scene with WW. Just switch to a different henchwoman and it works.

Last edited:

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
So I've been having some problems but wasn't sure about posting until running into an actual glitch.
The main problem I am having is being unable to get the scenes that involve taking one girl to another girl to fuck. Mainly the recent SupergirlxBatgirl content and the HawkgirlxVixan content.

I think this is because for some reason I am unable to get the 'cum outside' option for certain characters, like Supergirl and Hawkgirl, no matter how much I interact with them. I have all of the actions for them unlocked. But am never given the option to cum outside in any action now matter how many times i go an action. Even though I can do it with other characters.

As for the glitch. When I got to the sex action with Audrea her character model completely disappeared except for her floating mouth and eyes. And it happened every time I engaged sex with her.

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
I found a really nice guide a few months ago, that was updated at least as far as Crush. Now I can't find it. Does anyone know where to find the best, most recent guide/walkthrough?

Reactions: uberbomb

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
While I also wish the devs would put out more content considering the bank they're making, I can't blame them for making money off desperate people, at least no more than any other business. The people who should really be complaining are the people actually paying them.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The problem is even if we got the Mac version it's not compatible, basically you can only stick with 2.3.3 at the moment. Anyone want to ask the developer to update the application?

Anap

Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 1527028
Can someone link the Mac Version?
Man I'll be honest that's how it has me feeling right now. I've been trying to painstakingly transfer the data from the updated version to the last updated MAC version. I keep running into the same brick wall where I transfer the "level" files and the images don't show. Then I add the "shared assets" file and the app starts displaying purple text and not working. I'll attempt this again tomorrow hopefully by that time someone FAR smarter than I can accomplish getting a MAC version. If you manage to figure this out please let me know I'd love to learn for future use.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes