Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
Anyone kow how to get this and the next scenes for Superwoman? I assumed they would be sex and anal respectively, but even after many repetitions of the previous scenes, it will never unlock, so i am guessing it's something different.

daneperf

Mar 23, 2020
Search for "Registry Editor" in Windows -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Someguy -> Something Unlimited
Scroll down till you see "suSlot01_cell01_h1728942078". There you will have a list of all the cells and who's in them.
If you want to move a girl in another cell just copy from one cell entry to another.

I don't recommend leaving a girl twice or adding a girl before she's actually in a cell.
I have no idea what would happen, you might fuck up the whole save file
Thank you! I didn't know this was possible! I was more curious if its a possible try to arrange the girls in alphabetical order by making specific decisions. Appreciate your help!

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Anyone kow how to get this and the next scenes for Superwoman? I assumed they would be sex and anal respectively, but even after many repetitions of the previous scenes, it will never unlock, so i am guessing it's something different.
Sex and Anal is not in the game for Superwoman (cells)

Reactions: Gazamar

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You can't. SR7 released half an update following a four week delay.

Reactions: Gazamar

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
1st scenes you just progress with her until you have the sex options, as for the 2 on the 3rd page, you will need to have Galatea as a henchwoman, and keep visiting her, those events are automatic.
Thx. I got it.

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1548447
How to unlock the rest of the girls?
Most of the slots are placeholders. (Also, ignore that I'm missing Volcana in the gallery for some reason.)

2021.12.17 combined.png

Jinx:
  1. Replay the Yacht Party event (Lexcorp -> Office -> Reset event) and complete her story by interacting with her as much as possible.
  2. You'll then be able to hire her in the Legion Hideout.
Rose:
  1. Replay the Yacht Party event (Lexcorp -> Office -> Reset event) and complete her story by interacting with her as much as possible.
  2. You'll then be able to hire her in the Legion Hideout.
Crush:
  1. Place Wonder Woman in the Meta-Bordello (Bordello room) and watch her through the Monitoring Room until you see her scene with Lobo.
  2. Place Supergirl in the Meta-Bordello (Bordello room) and watch her through the Monitoring Room until you see her scene with Lobo.
  3. Place Hawkgirl in the Meta-Bordello (Bordello room) and watch her through the Monitoring Room until you see her scene with Lobo.
  4. Keep visiting the Meta-Bordello and you should start getting conversations with Lobo. He'll become a hireable villain. (You may need to hire him at the Legion Hideout and keep him hired for the next scenes to trigger).
  5. Keep visiting the Meta-Bordello for more Lobo conversations. When you've gone through all the conversation scenes, he'll give you Crush.
Darci:
I don't fully remember how the event triggers, but it has to do with the Robotics room (Lexcorp -> Labs -> Labs -> Robotics) and the Legion Hideout. Try going between those two locations to see if the event starts.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Someone can tell me if there is a way to play the full game on Android ? Thanks
There is not. Or at least, no one tried to port it yet.

Darci:
I don't fully remember how the event triggers, but it has to do with the Robotics room (Lexcorp -> Labs -> Labs -> Robotics) and the Legion Hideout.
Pretty sure you just need to work on it until it is fully upgraded and you can meet her there chasing toyman, you may need to have hired him.

You know, we may need an updated version of the guide from before... With more and more scenes needing a specific henchwoman or needing to leash or convince another girl, some girls exclusive to yatch scenes or that can be put on your room and some that do nothing there... I only know about Crush because she is mentioned here from time to time...

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
hello , can you help here , I just changed my HD , and the old saves are not on that HD , only the old one , I would like to know the location of the Unity game saves to move to the new location

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
where in the folder can I find the save? I just changed my HD and I don't have the old saves, but I still have an old HD

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
where in the folder can I find the save? I just changed my HD and I don't have the old saves, but I still have an old HD
Since this is a reg file,it only changes values in the registry. If I'm not mistaken,you can extract it anywhere,double click it and that's it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Since this is a reg file,it only changes values in the registry. If I'm not mistaken,you can extract it anywhere,double click it and that's it.
ok , but where can i find the folder with this reg file , as my old hard drive is working , i don't know where to find these reg files

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
as I am using a new HD , I was able to find the Rampy game save files , but the unity games I could not find , and I do not feel like starting a new game at all .

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes