evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
When do you think they will finish SU and start new project? I really curious to see next project, hopefully it would be something with marvel this time
Hopefully SU will continue for years till at least a decade.
Collaboration with Marvel isnt so bad.
But the DC universe is massive, so the coverage might be UNLIMITED:giggle:

Reactions: Testerguy19
May 27, 2018
you know, itd be great if you added baby doll from the dc au batman series, she is my favorite batman villain, and one of my favorite dc waifus, and you gotta have someone in your game representing the itty bitty titty committee

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
For some reason I can't unlock Zatanna's device, I have it fully upgraded but it won't let me click on "Unlock" only "Upgrade" and each time I click it it just tells me that her device is fully upgraded.

LethargicLawrence

Mar 11, 2018
Nonexistent update schedule aside, this is probably one of my favorite games here. Really, outside of finishing storylines and adding more girls, I think that the main upgrade I'd like to see going forward would be some more interaction between your captives; ya know, maybe set up an orgy with the Titans gals, or let the Harlies have their way with Ivy. Stuff like that, beyond the rather specific captive/henchwoman interactions which seem to be the norm on that front.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Sorry to ask such a basic question, but how do I use this save file?
Saves in this game go directly to your computer's registry, so you don't have to keep the save file somewhere. Just double click it and you're done.

Just be careful because if you have your own game save in slot1, this one will overwrite yours.

Reactions: jond2760

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
How do we use the character packs? When I download all there is is a bunch of different files but no installation instructions anywhere.

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
Sorry to bother anyone, but could anyone link a save file for 2.3.3? I had to scrub my PC, and I wanna do the Wonder Woman stuff myself

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes