KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
New Scenes in the update (2.3.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decent update all around, 3 very popular heroines are finally completed in an update that had no grave bugs and come out surprisingly on time.

I wouldn't start getting too excited about events thought, not unless SR skips doing A LOT of Metabordello stuff that have been ignored for a while now.

Either way, a good way to start the year, hopefully there won't be any delays (a man can dream)

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Small not quite done review:
Ironically, the most exciting parts for me are those two new arcs. I can see Luthor conquering the world Putin style but with an army of whores. I mean, if his first announced measure was to push free sex, I bet at least a few cities would surrender, surely.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
great update hopefully the rest of mercy's cell content and a mass Bordello release will be the next update

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
What is SU Rebuilt version? Is it up to date?
There's a whole expandable spoiler tag on the OP explaining it. It also says it's a demo, so of course it's not up to date, it's just a taste. It's basically a proof of concept for a rebuild, but it doesn't seem like they ever put much time into working on it.

Reactions: Mastershake
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes