akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
when will there be contention of Catwoman and the end of mecry from the cell is the only one left

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I loved this last update. On time, great art, and you can finally fuck Wonder Woman (outside cosplay shenanigans).

One thing I especially enjoyed is how if you keep Wonder Woman and Superwoman in costume during their sex scenes, Lex actually pulls their tits out of their costume so they can swing free. I wish more girls had their sex scenes designed like this, you normally have to choose between having them in costume and seeing naked boobs, but this was the best of both worlds.

I found both of Wonder Woman's scenes to be brilliant. The animated breasts, the abs and her facial expressions in the sex scene are amazing. And in the anal scene the same goes for the pose, the facial expressions and her mix of muscle and soft curves. What a Wonder Woman!

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

dx25682

May 11, 2021
Is anybody else having problems doing events and pressing C to skip and it not doing anything? Big and annoying issue.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is anybody else having problems doing events and pressing C to skip and it not doing anything? Big and annoying issue.
C is for cheats. I think it's tab + shift to skip stuff. It will cause bugs if you skip during the Halloween event.

Reactions: xMendoza

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
This is the GG desktop. Whoever wants can play Sherlock and see what the future has in store for us.
ok i think i saw another blondie who was i im 1 episode of JL the one with the crazy amazon who want to kill all the males in the world :unsure:

Reactions: Ssato243

dx25682

May 11, 2021
C is for cheats. I think it's tab + shift to skip stuff. It will cause bugs if you skip during the Halloween event.
I remember back in like the 2.3.2 build and such it was possibly to just press C skip straight to the "action" scenes rather than the "dialogue and interaction" scenes. Yeah though Tab+Shift & Space+Shift work the same, only to speed up dialogue

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes