NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Can you clone others besides Galatea? If so, how do you get a vial from them?
As the story progresses, you can clone Terra and Audrey
Terra because she dies and Audrey so she can go back to her country and marry Vandal Savage, but you get a teleporter so you can go and fuck her whenever you want

Reactions: mariadon

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Lads, i was rewatching Superman TaS and, literally in the first episode: Lara-El mother of Kal.

Alternative universe magic summon candidate imo.

And to put more spice, in the recent miniserie Superman vs Lobo, Lara had an... "encounter" with the czarnian. The plot write itself
I know it's not intentional but how funny would it be if superman had some mental attraction to women with black hair

Lara had black hair

Martha had black hair when he arrived on earth

Martha_Kent_Superman.jpg

And of course theirs Lois who has black hair and wears purple

Maybe he likes Lois because deep down he wants that maternal connection from krypton and his moms

Enough said

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Anybody else? Like say if you cloned Batgirl, for example, you would be able to have one at the bordello and one in the cells.
if you look up you will find my post talking about this multiple times. to me, clonning is not just a solution to a problem the game has, but also a way to make the game more interesting. being able to clone other girls to put them in the bordello would add so much more interesting ways to enjoy the game, not only because when you unlock their MC, you lose them to earn money or their scenes in the bordello.

i still dont get why they havent implemented that. as a side note, i also think they should add a way to contract the villains permanently. maybe add a quest or just pay alot of money. maybe have a salary.

overall there are so many interesting things they could add that arent hard to implement but that would make the game far more fun to play.

as a side note, adding clones would also give an option to keep your girls, and the bordello hoes separate for those who dont want to share their toys. since lex is a perfectionist, i would think he wouldnt enjoy playing with used toys...

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
if you look up you will find my post talking about this multiple times. to me, clonning is not just a solution to a problem the game has, but also a way to make the game more interesting. being able to clone other girls to put them in the bordello would add so much more interesting ways to enjoy the game, not only because when you unlock their MC, you lose them to earn money or their scenes in the bordello.

i still dont get why they havent implemented that. as a side note, i also think they should add a way to contract the villains permanently. maybe add a quest or just pay alot of money. maybe have a salary.

overall there are so many interesting things they could add that arent hard to implement but that would make the game far more fun to play.

as a side note, adding clones would also give an option to keep your girls, and the bordello hoes separate for those who dont want to share their toys. since lex is a perfectionist, i would think he wouldnt enjoy playing with used toys...
Toyman? That you?

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
In this business, not lying about release dates equals not having them in the first place.
Which is why most of these games don't have them. Because adhering to a strict release date schedule for stuff like this is a recipe for disaster.

Better to release updates late, but still regularly, instead of slowing development down to a crawl. Humans need deadlines and pressure in order to create things.
Even if they didn't have public deadlines, they could still have internal ones. And while I agree that having deadlines helps people get things done, clearly it hasn't worked for this game seeing as how they don't meet the deadlines most of the time, or at least not consistently. All it's done for them at this point is make it look like they're mismanaging things and not meeting expectations.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Which is why most of these games don't have them. Because adhering to a strict release date schedule for stuff like this is a recipe for disaster.
It's actually the opposite, because small, regular updates makes debugging easier.

Even if they didn't have public deadlines, they could still have internal ones. And while I agree that having deadlines helps people get things done, clearly it hasn't worked for this game seeing as how they don't meet the deadlines most of the time, or at least not consistently. All it's done for them at this point is make it look like they're mismanaging things and not meeting expectations.
Internal deadlines at Gunsmoke Games would equal no deadlines. Internal deadlines only work at a bigger company where heads might roll if they aren't met. Since Gunsmoke Games consists of two guys, there's never going to be any pressure.

I'm still of the opinion that no deadlines would slow down production of this game. Yes, we would have one less thing to complain about, but the produced content is all that matters, especially here on a pirate forum.

It's not lying it's simply stating a goal but not always being able to meet it.
True, it's not really lying. They're too optimistic with the stated release dates, and when an update is late they're pretty bad at informing supporters about it, at least on Patreon.

Since they're self-employed and their supporters aren't going anywhere, this behavior won't change.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I know it's not intentional but how funny would it be if superman had some mental attraction to women with black hair

Lara had black hair

Martha had black hair when he arrived on earth

View attachment 1796743

And of course theirs Lois who has black hair and wears purple

Maybe he likes Lois because deep down he wants that maternal connection from krypton and his moms

Enough said
A good way of adding Martha stuff in the game is introducing the legion of super heroes and Lex going to the past.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Do you really want have some fun with the cloning? Let one or both Harleys get loose in the cloning lab! They can clone different versions of themselves, young, (loli?), smart, bizzaro, good Harley from the Crime Syndicate universe. They can also try to clone improved versions of the Joker that might actually love them, (or not).

The fun will start when there is a plague of Jokers that gets loose to irritate Bats and the real Joker. A Lady Joker trying to start her own competing bordello might be interesting, (recruiting Villianesses? or a Chippendales using heroes? )

Thinking about it, this might make for a Something Unlimited II. (It might also encourage SSR to finish up this version as Part I)

BTW, I still wanna see them capture Mary Marvel!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes