Fangeaux

May 8, 2020
I'll download it eventually... bugs not withstanding it's like what I people know my data cap's about to reset and like the unlike sane people in the universe I ration my faster internet and save things like this once it slows down. Maybe if I wait long enough there will be a fix *laughs self into a coma*

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
Donna Troy

used Star Sapphire and level 3 device

Cassie

used Live Wire and level 3 device

not sure if it is just me... there are parts of the game that takes a long time before it loads and some times it looks like the game froze on me. the game is currently in my hdd and not ssd since that is where i install my games. my ssd is not that big.

the game resumes after i close it and run it again. oh yeah i have low spec computer 3rd gen intel, 8gb ddr3 and 4gb 1050ti (it could be my specs)

AtomicW

Sep 1, 2019
Can anyone access the new cheshire/artemis or blackfire/starfire content? It's not showing up anywhere for me. I'm assuming that this is just another insanely buggy launch from Gunsmoke. If it was really delayed for bugfixing then I don't even want to know what the before version looked like

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
i dunno this update was kinda ehh...........also is it just me or are some of the new scenes just the same ones used for other character but with head and skin color swaps ?
One of the scenes for Donna is almost an exact copy of the one used for Blackfire.
Shame, with his skill in the art style this game could have been amazing but now its just a fancy image gallery.

Oct 9, 2018
Oh look, another SU update with completely new characters with complete sets of content, even while characters already in the game remain lacking.

*Sigh*

Downloading anyway.
I mean...the only ones left are Catwoman, Morgaine and Mercy. The vast majority of the girls have at least their glamour slam and cell stuff completed.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Hmmm, I like this game but after reading the comments, I think I am going to skip this update and wait for the next update which would probably be around august or september

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ah, another update with five minutes of content. I wish I was lucky enough to have a job I could do a week or work on over the course of two months and make tens of thousands a month. Instead I'm poooooor as fuck. :p

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes