Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Ive only ever been surprised to know the ones making these amazing games are women.
Like recently I found out that Eva Kiss, creator of Good Girl Gone Bad, I mean clue is in the name but still, unexpected.
Not being sexist or anything, but its rare in my case as a solo gamer.

Please mind the teeth:LOL:
Themes of sexism are nonsense)
If there is a desire, then in any letter it can be found.
I never had such a desire and I think it's complete crap.

But I won't show you my teeth.
They are very sharp.
1.jpg

Reactions: evilkitty97

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Kinda booooring...
Although, if you think about it...

Magma flows in our veins, burning our hearts!
Boundless Guren Lagan Confluence!
After all, I! After all, we!
Who do you think we are!?
149200.gif

Moderators - I'm just bored)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
After capturing Canary, Batgirl and Huntress, how to unlock more heroes for the dancing?
Continue talking to Roulette at the Glamour Slam, and Tala at Tala's Workshop, and you'll eventually see dialogue options talking about various Heroines. Also eventually Catwoman at the Meta Bordello, but it takes a while to get to the point where you can build the Meta Bordello.

Not sure if upgrading either facility helps with when various Heroines become available via dialogue, but it's a good idea to upgrade the Glamour Slam and Tala's Workshop when your finances allow.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version Two Three of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached, updated for SU Version 2.3.7, is below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

SomethingUnlimited_237_QuickReference_OhWee.jpg

Note that I am not updating this for 2.3.8, as only minimal content was added in 2.3.8. New Mercy sex scenes, which wouldn't change my entry for her on this reference sheet, and two (clothed) intro scenes for Grail and Myrina. Use the thread search function for exact details on how to unlock the two associated intro scenes in the meantime, but you really aren't missing anything yet until the rest of the content for Grail, Myrina, and Themyscira is added in a future update.

As noted before, the purpose of this reference sheet is to give people a quick reference regarding pertinent details about various characters, that doesn't involve pages and pages of scrolling and waiting for .pdf pages to load. The game guides that have been created are still quite useful, and can give you a lot of details about each character, and this quick reference isn't intended to replace those.

Rather, it's a quick visual guide that can show you things like what control device level a Superheroine will require, who she has dual leash scenes with, bonuses for the various Supervillains and Supervillianesses that get posted to various assignments such as Lexcorp defenses and such, that sort of thing. So it's a 'compliment' to the other guides, not a replacement.

Enjoy!
:cool:

Last edited:

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version 2 of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

View attachment 1813221
how do you get the second Harley Halloween, or is that not implemented yet?

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Is Power Girl in the game?
Galatea is. She's a villainous clone of Supergirl from the DC Animated Universe who dresses exactly like Powergirl (and I think in some of Powergirl's backstories she was also a clone of Superman or Supergirl... stuff's so complicated).

So technically: no. But if you want someone who looks and dresses exactly like her then: yes.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
arcadeinvader
You unlock her as a henchwoman after a random encounter in Lex's office. She'll show up wearing business attire. Just go to Lex's office every so often and she should eventually show up if her cell content is far enough, which sounds the case in your situation.

OhWee
Are you sure you need to cheat to unlock Circe having a room Tala's? I don't recall having to. I'm pretty sure I've never cheated in this game. Maybe I just don't remember though. As far as I remember, I just stalked the shit out of her at the yacht events and she just turned up at Tala's one night or something. And I specifically remember taking that approach because I had to look it up, though I'm not sure where I got that info from now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how do you get the second Harley Halloween, or is that not implemented yet?
Not really sure, I referenced these two guides for my reference sheet:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8123128

The guide in the second link mentions double BJ halloween scenes, but is only updated to 2.3.5.

OhWee
Are you sure you need to cheat to unlock Circe having a room Tala's? I don't recall having to. I'm pretty sure I've never cheated in this game. Maybe I just don't remember though. As far as I remember, I just stalked the shit out of her at the yacht events and she just turned up at Tala's one night or something. And I specifically remember taking that approach because I had to look it up, though I'm not sure where I got that info from now.
I was just using the guides as reference for my reference graphic. So not sure if anything changed or was broken in a subsequent update, and I haven't made it that far in my own playthroughs yet 'cuz I keep restarting due to glitches...

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
OhWee
The most recent guide says you have to cheat her out. From searching this thread it looks like she was released and worked and then became bugged the following patch and was bugged until at least April 2021 and people were still asking about her in February of 2022. I haven't started a new game in a year or two now so I honestly couldn't say if she's available without cheats or not.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I was just using the guides as reference for my reference graphic. So not sure if anything changed or was broken in a subsequent update, and I haven't made it that far in my own playthroughs yet 'cuz I keep restarting due to glitches...
My memory can be pretty shit sometimes so I may have cheated too, but I really don't remember cheating. I might be mandala effecting myself or whatever
I'll keep my eyes peeled for your confirmation I guess... if just for my own sanity's sake.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes