UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
It's a shame this ended up being a skins collector. The amount of art in this game is trully astonishing, but it's basically the same over and over again with a different skin and a slightly changed dialog.

Imagine if instead of that the author made a complete story arc for each heroine with dedicated locations and secondary characters.

Same, but for me its more of the lack of writing in the sex scenes. They're not horrible, but way too many H-games seem to skim over the sex writings, and of course if a dev ever needs help, I would be happy to provide it as I can show you a sample of my writing with a game i modded on here a few months ago.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys I talked to Roulette but how do I unlock Donna and Cassie?
I would guess that a prerequisite would be to have Wonder Woman in your cells. Lex seems to get interested in the Amazons after speaking with her a few times. So capture WW and get her device levelled up so you can put her in your cells, visit her a few times, and then you should get an option to talk about them with Roulette if the prerequisite thing works as I expect it should. After you've talked about them with Roulette it's the same steps to capture them as the other girls, just make devices and send hired villains/henchwomen to catch them.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Cassie appears grey out in the Glamour Slam, as if she were unavilable. In the Meta Bordello, she is not greyed out, but I cannot clik on her nor place anywhere. Anyone else encountered this bug?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Cassie appears grey out in the Glamour Slam, as if she were unavilable. In the Meta Bordello, she is not greyed out, but I cannot clik on her nor place anywhere. Anyone else encountered this bug?
Cassie and Donna don't have Bordello scenes.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Cassie and Donna don't have Bordello scenes.
Not what I meant. I can place Donna in a Bordello room well enough, and when I go into the cam room, I get the message saying there are no scenes. HOWEVER, I can't place Cassie in the Bordello room at all. Neither can I place her on the GS. She is nowhere else, but it's as if she were "locked". I already had her done stuff, so idk why this is happening.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
1655322589010.png
1655322626608.png
Pics for reference. She is greyed out in the GS, as if she were busy somewhere else. But inside the MB she is not greyed out, however, I cannot click on her to assign her to a room.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 1872771
View attachment 1872772
Pics for reference. She is greyed out in the GS, as if she were busy somewhere else. But inside the MB she is not greyed out, however, I cannot click on her to assign her to a room.
It happened to me too exactly as you've described but I just figured the release was bugged to high heaven since I encountered a lot more wonky stuff. I ended up just putting her in cells and doing that stuff. I'll try her out in the clubs after another update or two.

Jan 31, 2022
I've got a question and I don't know whether my game is bugged or just the most recent update: Basically I watched some videos of this game from a few years ago and in that specific game play the cells were full of the heroines that you can use in the bordello and glamor slam (wonder woman, Artemis, etc) but in my version they're only limited to the bordello and glamor slam and they're not in the cells so I have no interaction with them. Is this how it's supposed to be?

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
so I'm a bit confused on how things work gameplay wise. Do I have to go and repeat and action multiple times to unlock the next thing or can I just wait? Kinda boring having to spent a solid minute going to each cell and repeating the last action/talk until I unlock something new.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
so I'm a bit confused on how things work gameplay wise. Do I have to go and repeat and action multiple times to unlock the next thing or can I just wait? Kinda boring having to spent a solid minute going to each cell and repeating the last action/talk until I unlock something new.
Yes. Three times for each action. Change costume (optional) and repeat the scene.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've got a question and I don't know whether my game is bugged or just the most recent update: Basically I watched some videos of this game from a few years ago and in that specific game play the cells were full of the heroines that you can use in the bordello and glamor slam (wonder woman, Artemis, etc) but in my version they're only limited to the bordello and glamor slam and they're not in the cells so I have no interaction with them. Is this how it's supposed to be?
To get them to the cells you have to upgrade their devices via the labs. While they're in the cells they can't be assigned to GS or MB because you're making them conscious, if you want to use them to make money or see their content from GS or MB after putting them into the cells you can reset their devices.
Not every heroine has all content available currently. Right now a lot of MB content is missing.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I noticed (I'm late) that they added new scenes for Harley (BJ) which even got better than that old scene. I wonder if this custom has been released or not, and if GSG will work on future content for Mercy (yes, she needs it because the old scenes HJ, BJ are awful) My other question is, is the missing costume normal or do I need to do something to catch it? Mercy Naked and Lingerie 2 weren't showing up, I had to go to the regedit put.
View attachment 1847121
View attachment 1847122

About these two, but my question is, are they (Jessica Cruz & Jinny Hex) in the game? or is it just fan art?
View attachment 1847139
View attachment 1847140
I'm curious who is that in the first pic, wearing shorts?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes