Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Anwser me honestly: did you really think someone will read all this shit and still help you??
well "honestly" I thought in order for someone to actually help me they WOULD need to read at least something of it as to understand what the error is about I mean I read all of it several times and have no idea what it is about or how to fix it.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
well "honestly" I thought in order for someone to actually help me they WOULD need to read at least something of it as to understand what the error is about I mean I read all of it several times and have no idea what it is about or how to fix it.
Most likely a corrupt download or not extracting the game properly. If you downloaded the game right then use 7zip to extract the game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock darci
In the future, for stuff like this, people can just type 'unlock Darci' into the F95Zone forum/thread search field and you'll find a few answers.

That being said, there are two guides that address this. My quick reference sheet:

And for a more detailed explanation, see Archer's Guide:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-7-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8522536

But yeah, the F95zone thread search function (upper right corner) will usually bring up the answers someone might need pretty quickly...

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Did the Dev made the high quality roster photo?
Can it be updated?

Wherein Cassie, Donna, Lana, Darci and Queen Bee are included.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone upload just the animated scenes?
Thanks a lot
This is complicated, as the animated scenes use sprites, or a series of images that may be overlayed on top of a background, so about the best way to look at these is in the gallery maybe (using recent save found elsewhere in this forum thread), or I guess someone could try to screencap the animated scenes, but that seems like a lot of work if the gallery can do the job.

Reactions: evilkitty97

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Here's my newest Costume Reference Guide, this one for Donna Troy. I really hope she gets new outfits (and a hair update to match her Golden Age look, similar to Batgirl's changing hairstyle for different outfits) in a future update.
Is that party outfit actually in the game? Or is it fanart?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes