evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Also, since I also have WAY too much time on my hands I went and made a SU Slut Outfit Tiermaker Template...
No no, I swear I don't have a problem!
View attachment 1985137
Is it the most well-made template? Fuck no but I think it's... passable
Here's the if any of y'all wanna do it too!
AMAZING! I was gonna make one the past few weeks, but I havent had the pleasure of discovering everyone yet so I couldnt.
Truly GRATEFUL for you, its like you read my mind.

I agree with you on Huntress, its sort of disappointing indeed, but its probably because the outfit is an outdated classic compared to amazing upgrades of an advanced era.
But despite that, she has the most unique one on the list.

Id rather have Audrey on last place instead because maid outfits arent really slutty and theyre overrated, also highly classified as mostly "cute" than slutty.

All in all, you have amazing tastes though.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Imagine the sudden plot twist, where it is revealed, that he is a psychotherapist... but it is all just a dream.
I wonder how many artists are secretly psychotherapists. "I'm going to flood the world with the craziest art then laugh my way to the bank when they need therapy later" -Prolly Psychotherapists

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Also, since I also have WAY too much time on my hands I went and made a SU Slut Outfit Tiermaker Template...
No no, I swear I don't have a problem!
View attachment 1985137
Is it the most well-made template? Fuck no but I think it's... passable
Here's the if any of y'all wanna do it too!
1. Thank you so much for this tier list template. It is interesting that, from my personal tastes, some girls go up and others go down from the base tier list depending on their slut outfit.
2. I agree with most of what you've classified, but I'll still do mine later.
3. I think Crush is sluttier with the Lobo suit and Terra is sluttier with the trashy suit.

Dec 24, 2020
1. Thank you so much for this tier list template. It is interesting that, from my personal tastes, some girls go up and others go down from the base tier list depending on their slut outfit.
2. I agree with most of what you've classified, but I'll still do mine later.
3. I think Crush is sluttier with the Lobo suit and Terra is sluttier with the trashy suit.
I love the names of the tiers you gave!
As for those costumes, yeah I can see what you mean but I kinda went with the "final" outfit unlocked so to speak, unless there was another outfit specifically labelled "Slut" or "Hooker". I also agree that those outfits look better than the final ones unlocked for Terra and Crush.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lonelyandfool

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I just want to say that thinking that a night gown (Lois,Terra) or normal lingerie (Talia or Mercy) is a slut costume is a stretch,or at the very least,nothing special. In Talia's or Shiva's case that concubine/slave leia like costume is 100x better. Not to mention that for example BC has a lingerie set and a proper slut outfit yet Talia and Mercy don't have that,and they should.
But still, it's one of the few games that gives you multiple outfits and I absolutely love all of the proper slut outfits even though some of them had to be at the bottom of the list.
my-image (2).png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Woah, that's a lot of outfits in what I'm assuming is F tier... I'm curious as to why?
i don’t like any of it, it does nothing for me and I wish it didn’t exist over something actually sexy for the girls. Just not a fan of trash hooker attire.

these opinions are mine alone, and I don’t expect SR7 to ever change his mind about this

Reactions: Emperor
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes