Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
when will rebult stop being demo i cant get the game to work but get demo to work just fine says stupid error like some file wont load
The "rebuilt" version of the game is no longer being worked on, the coder who was responsable had some drama and well to cut it short, he is no longer involved. Because of that, the rebuilt is not gonna be a thing until sunset and co. decide to hire a coder again.

Reactions: Cyberious

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Either I missed something or something broke. Can't activate cloning. Did the heists, got the data tape, can select things to clone but every vial is empty for either tubes.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
As a pirate I hate to get a treasure chest that is locked the struggle is real in these waters. Why do you tease me with hot amazonian island action knowing I skimmed the changelog and didn't read other clues. The lords that be are punishing me for being impatient and lazy with my lust for content :cry:..... Ok I am done this game is great I can patiently wait for this game has always made me laugh with a hard on so I really can't hate at all.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Either I missed something or something broke. Can't activate cloning. Did the heists, got the data tape, can select things to clone but every vial is empty for either tubes.
You need like 4-5 different parts : 1 to 3-4 and "misc" tape or whatever it is for that quest

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It's in the game and posted at least 2-3 times in the last pages. Not that it matters much since there's 2 scenes to unlock and people have been moaning about it since the last 20 pages too. Basic reading goes a long way
Honestly was going to ask the same thing, but decided to search for it first. Shouldnt have to read through 20 pages of bullshit just find out whats new.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Honestly was going to ask the same thing, but decided to search for it first. Shouldnt have to read through 20 pages of bullshit just find out whats new.
Welcome to the internet, where nobody reads anything and asks the same thing 50 times a day hoping some1 will do the finding instead of searching on your own

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
or you know, whoever updated the OP post could have done their job properly and not half-assed. But whatever.
It's been posted at least 2x before the game leaked, it's in the game's folder and what do you want him to write ? "Yeah, forget everything listed in the game's changelog, you only get the 2 Mercy scenes cause reasons. Hopefully the rest is implanted before the end of the year cause reasons again"

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
The wut ? Either recode the game to swap slots around or un-device the girl(s) you want and get them back in the order you prefer
since i want to move girls like crush, killer frost, audrey and the like i can´t undevice. if SU would be like normal games i would just go with save editor, but i don´t think i can.
i know it´s possible since the save from the last build in the op says that it alphabetical cell order (& sth like that requires chages every time a new chara get added for the cells).

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
SU 2.3.8 Changelog (08/31/2022)

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Kasnia event repeating on some older saves
- Roulette reseting wondergirls captures with repeat dialogs
- Zatanna not appearing in her silver age costume
- Donna Troy showing for capture in new games too early
- Cassie showing for capture in new games too early
- Some grammar errors in misc older sections
- Villain hiring randomization rebuild completely
- Catwoman sometimes never being in her office
- Roulette getting stuck in a loop of always being too busy
- Toyman sometimes not triggering for Lois costume event in your base
- Rarely being unable to hire villains that are present in the legion
- Tala showing the wrong costume sometimes when wearing her suit
- Harley 2 showing the wrong costume sometimes when dancing
- Lex wearing wrong costume during Mercy alley scene
- Wrong costumes names showing up in Mercy's cell
- Mercy not stripping anymore in lingerie
- Mercy's full naked costumes not unlocking in menus
- Lois costume confirmation removed in room
- Mercy and Lex not showing in scenes in prison event
- Roulette showing up naked in your office after prison event
- Galatea running into a deadend with massages in her room
- Roulette showing up naked in Ivy scenes at wrong times
- Ivy not showing up in Roulette Glamour Slam scenes
- Toyman Costume not showing properly on Lois Leash scenes
- Audrey sometimes not appearing in her cell after cloning
- Maxima event unlocking in the wrong order if started early
- Maid Intro background turned grey in Kasnia event
- Mercy Vault menu rebuilt and fixed

Added ---------------------------------------

World Map
Offworld Map

3 Backgrounds

- Mercy Graves Content

- Themyscira Event

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I'd like the game more if there was sound of any kind, as of now it just reminds me of a lonely nerd playing with action figures and dolls doing dress up.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes