monkey55

Jan 27, 2021
how to get new event, plzz
You have to have Circe, Wonder Woman and I think Donna Troy and Cassie completed and then go to the Super-Villain hideout. It might take a few days. Then after the cutscene go to Wonder Woman's cell and that's all in regards to the new Themysciria event

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017
Do you guys thinks that since GS took so long to deliver this update with a lot of things in it but actually 2 scenes that we can see he will take less time to release the next version or will he take 2 months like the usual to deliver the amazons?

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
How do I access the game? I've extracted the folder, but for some reason it states it needs 'SU_2.3.8_Data'
next to it, even though it's right next to it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I access the game? I've extracted the folder, but for some reason it states it needs 'SU_2.3.8_Data'
next to it, even though it's right next to it.
Check if it's over 10GB in total, aside from that : >.>

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Sunsetriders7 is live on picarto rn. Looks like he's working on stuff for the Meta Bordello (specifically the Private room strip scene for Black Canary).
Would have preferred he work on the exhibitions myself but hey, at least he's actually working on the Bordello again!
Don't get your hopes too high.This is probably content for next year.
After all we had streams with MB content shown half year ago and still not in the game.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I've though about acting stuff like acting in my games. Long term it can a issue for file size reasons (especially android limitations) .
thanks for the reply its not that i dont enjoy the game i do it just the silence is jarring after a while its just click click click

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
For me bordello is an ok content but the privat room from bordello at this point is pointless. What is the point of that event when we have cells. I mean some scenes from private room ar better that the ones from cells.....I think it would be better if he will just finish the other 2 events from bordello and just remove the private room.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes