Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
How do you actually start the amazons event?
there isnt one yet next up date also your new here any thing you ask has like 99% chance that it was asked before you should use the search thing on the uper left of the page or just scroll back a few pages

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
So, . . . Are we only going to get the updates, (Themiscyra), that were promised but cancelled on the last release or will there be new stuff that was originally scheduled for this update?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
there isnt one yet next up date also your new here any thing you ask has like 99% chance that it was asked before you should use the search thing on the uper left of the page or just scroll back a few pages
His account is 4.5 years old ......
So, . . . Are we only going to get the updates, (Themiscyra), that were promised but cancelled on the last release or will there be new stuff that was originally scheduled for this update?
We might not even get what was in the changelog from last update

Reactions: Owlman8497

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I've only recently became a fan of this game so a lot of you have been on this boat longer than I have. But the fact that many of the veterans here are so pessimistic speaks volumes about the dev. Kinda blows my mind he continues with this behavior even though I understand steady cash influx has a large part to play in his overall negligence.

Btw since last time I updated a lot to my playlist so there's a lot of good beats that I added. Feel free to use and play in background as you smash :)

Reactions: whateverbruh3575

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I've only recently became a fan of this game so a lot of you have been on this boat longer than I have. But the fact that many of the veterans here are so pessimistic speaks volumes about the dev. Kinda blows my mind he continues with this behavior even though I understand steady cash influx has a large part to play in his overall negligence.

Btw since last time I updated a lot to my playlist so there's a lot of good beats that I added. Feel free to use and play in background as you smash :)

To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a H-Game where the community doesn't talk shit about the devs. :HideThePain: Its what balances the bootlickers. Perfectly balance

Jemet

May 19, 2020
when i go to artemis cell and click chesire scissor it freezes and does nothing for all versions even 2.3.8

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Which of the core girls are not done?
Depends on what you consider as done. Most girls now have copypasted strip-bj-vaginal-anal cell content without any hint of story or nuance.
Not to mention it took him like 3-5 years to add any content for the "oldest" girls in the game like Huntress or Mercy.

Last edited:

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Depends on what you consider done. Most girls now have copypasted strip-bj-vaginal-anal cell content without any hint of story or nuance.
Not to mention it took him like 3-5 years to add any content for the "oldest" girls in the game like Huntress or Mercy.
Also neither Mercy, Tala or Roulette have slut outfits. Roulette doesn't have an anal scene outside the prison event, Tala's BJ is weird af and hasn't been updated. Huntress, Black Canary, Stargirl, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna all don't have their bordello content in the game either.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Also neither Mercy, Tala or Roulette have slut outfits. Roulette doesn't have an anal scene outside the prison event, Tala's BJ is weird af and hasn't been updated. Huntress, Black Canary, Stargirl, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna all don't have their bordello content in the game either.
Slut costumes and bordello content don´t matter that much imo. You are right about Roulette nad Tala though. I like the villainesses content far more than imprisoning and whoring out the heroinesses so far.

But back in the early days of SU I naively thought there would be far more substance and writing for each character.

SU even made me watch several DC shows and movies and for example Mercy, a character which I knew nothing about turned out to be quite an interesting side character who is deeply loyal to Lex but has to keep up with his bullshit. Not matter how great artists they are SR7 do a really shitty job portraying DC characters.
At this point I believe even some deviantart fanfic writer could make these characters feel more live and authentic.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a H-Game where the community doesn't talk shit about the devs. :HideThePain: Its what balances the bootlickers. Perfectly balance
The bootlickers on patreon and discord are balanced by shittalkers here. Applies to a number of games, like MilfyCity

Aug 21, 2018
I think the devs of The Genesis Order seem to be well liked. On occasion I have seen folks complain about the nature of the update they release but overall, especially compared to this thread, they don't get shit talked much.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Remtairy would like to give a call. Lmao Jokes aside, the Devs of Karryn's Prision don't get shit talk about em...

Lukashidome

Jan 15, 2018
Hey guys i am fan of this game and i just want an ingame feature that manage our cells like swap them any modders can do that or gunsmoke?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I think the devs of The Genesis Order seem to be well liked. On occasion I have seen folks complain about the nature of the update they release but overall, especially compared to this thread, they don't get shit talked much.
Helps they provide a "This is exact time to next update" and stick with it. Along with the fact that you always know how close the game is to completion.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes