punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
does anyone know if it will come out tomorrow or any news
They are unable to compile a running build, after that they will still have to beta test and fix the bugs that are surely there.

I'm doubting it will release this month, since there is a probability they'll try to merge it with the bug fix build announced for the end of November...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's why the best way of complaining is unsubscribing.
You say that like SR7 cares if people unsub. He knows he's got a core audience that is dumb enough or inattentive enough to not care about the money they toss his way every month since it's likely a few dollars for a lot of them. SR7 and the crony that runs his discord server have gone to great lengths to ensure that there is no vocal dissent, so don't be surprised for a second if people start getting banned from his patreon if they speak out. They'll boot a handful to ensure quiet obedience.

Reactions: yuvce

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
They are unable to compile a running build, after that they will still have to beta test and fix the bugs that are surely there.

I'm doubting it will release this month, since there is a probability they'll try to merge it with the bug fix build announced for the end of November...
If we don't get anything this month, we're not getting anything till February at earliest.

Reactions: punhetas

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
If we don't get anything this month, we're not getting anything till February at earliest.
Honestly given the generally weak output and terrible record in maintaining consistent schedule, the “January break” thing they pull seems like a total self-indulgence they’ve never really earned given how it feels like they procrastinate so much anyway on getting shit done.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so does any one else have the problem with loading a save and getting a black screen the after a little the scene play's. because it's a pain in the ass to me lol. just like there updates lol.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
so does any one else have the problem with loading a save and getting a black screen the after a little the scene play's. because it's a pain in the ass to me lol. just like there updates lol.
Isn´t that the bug where you should press "b" to fix it?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 2139522
yeah I'm a fan of this game ... but do you honestly think this game will be finished before SR7 will abandon this game? Because so far the last 4 updates are bad...so bad and there are so many events and characters that he can add in the game so...yeah...
Yeah I see him working on this for years really so I don't see him abandoning the game. Working on different events for the next couple of years probably. Expanding the Amazon event. Adding Tamaran. Queen Bee location etc.
Maybe I should start my own "game" since it seems so easy to milk these morons
You could probably do it if you have the talent and you can work hard. Most can not do that however.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah I see him working on this for years really so I don't see him abandoning the game. Working on different events for the next couple of years probably. Expanding the Amazon event. Adding Tamaran. Queen Bee location etc.

You could probably do it if you have the talent and you can work hard. Most can not do that however.
i am betting more on a remake because of the game breaking beyond repair and not working any more no matter what is done

Aug 25, 2017
this game is literally just a glorified slideshow. If coding is such a problem he can literally just put the new art in a powerpoint or something lmao. Not much would change

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes