Aug 25, 2017
releases in 2022:
february: remaining half of the WW update
may: cassie and donna (delayed tho)
july: Mercy (no Mercy in it just Lana)
september: Themyscira (no themyscira but enjoy shitty mercy scenes)
november: Themyscira (but only "half")
lemma go back a few and see how many of the updates in total have been delayed

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
To the people that facepalmed and ridiculed my idea of Patreon and similar of it platforms having a satisfactory ratings and refunds for bad products, this is the type of content you get when there is no governing quality wise over developers. Glad that I’m not paying for this mess.
Your idea is awful and you can't convince me otherwise

Reactions: Gettyra
Aug 25, 2017
ok so I went back and looked at every update in the last three years (2020,2021,2022), what was promised and when it came out. This is the result.

March 2020: remaining half of the halloween event (came out delayed)
May 2020: Lois (delayed till half of the month tho)
July 2020: Hawkgirl (Sunset admitted it was delayed and said he was sorry)
September 2020: Circe (It was delayed bc testing errors)
November 2020: Kasnia Event (It was delayed till the end of November)
March 2021: Canary and Huntress (dropped on time with promised content)
Jun 2021: Villians (guess what this one was also delayed so we went 3 whole months with no update)
September 2021: Starfire (dropped on time with promised content)
November 2021: Wonder Woman (delayed with half the content missing)
March 2022: remaining half of the WW update
may 2022: cassie and donna (delayed tho)
july 2022: Mercy (no Mercy in it just Lana)
september 2022: Themyscira (no themyscira but enjoy shitty mercy scenes)
november 2022: Themyscira (but only "half")

In the past two years, only two updates came out on time. Out of the 14 updates in the last two years only two. That's roughly 14%

The patreon dumbasses might lie but the numbers dont

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
An interesting update but very poor It is nice to add a new map with its places to visit but really, except for the interactions with Nubia and Hypolita, the rest are practically null in fact I don't see the point of the appearance of the other 2 amazons at the beginning when you can't interact with them on the island of the amazons WW okay it makes sense to challenge the queen but beyond that you can't do anything with her (it would have been nice if they ended up in the tower with the queen or in lex's bedroom) I hope that this will be solved later, being able to have their own scenes with the 3 Amazons in Themiscira, apart from those that they have presented in this echoi event as a prince, their thing would be to be able to use the leash to walk them through the market, for example I come up with many ideas and actions that involve WW Dona Troy or Cassie on her island and that will surely end up wasted

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
- Themyscira Event

- Antiope Content
- Naked Costume

Oracle Content
- Priestess 1 Naked Costume
- Priestess 2 Naked Costume
=

- Peng Deilan Content
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
- Dance Scene 1
- Dance Scene 2

- Yara Flor Content
- Naked Costume
These are the only things I havent been able to unlock also there is another amazon area you can click on it's next to the arena but does not light up so its easily missable
Wait, is that really the change log? Four events with random nobodies? Jesus H, that's pathetic even for SR7.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Keep going to the Legion.

Honestly I enjoyed the update, even if it was a small one. Didn't find any bugs and the amount of dialoge was huge. It really changed things a bit.

Can't wait for the other scenes.
Tried for 50 says already...
Nothing.
Is it known what actions need to he completed for it to trigger?

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Keep going to the Legion.

Honestly I enjoyed the update, even if it was a small one. Didn't find any bugs and the amount of dialoge was huge. It really changed things a bit.

Can't wait for the other scenes.
Care to share some content screenshots ? Just want to see what I’m missing while my laptop is bricked.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I don't think there's a way to redo the event or replay the scenes in the vault. Bit of an overnight if you ask me

Feb 5, 2018
Delays and amount of content aside. I like the route SS is taking with this new event/area. I am hoping for much more WW content, in the future. IMO her only great sex scene is her Anal, I like how that was positioned and how her pussy lips were drawn.

Reactions: Zane11
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes