Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
the way i see it is this: its closer to blackmail and coercion, but it doesnt have the violent side of "traditional" rape(that's an expression i never though i would ever say in my life),

so while it is rape, its also not brutal or forceful(for the most part). its traditional corruption/mind control hentai.

as a side note, the one thing i wish the game had was a way to make clones/"lexbots" of the girls, so we could pimp them out, without having to lose access to them, or "share" with the clients.

the sad part is, lex would probably not use the girls that have been rented due to his own narcisism and self worth. he is too self centered to sex with "overused goods".
Very true and the fact that theres so much lazy recycling from sprites to events to just the entire capture to cell content is getting really tiresome.
Theres so much wasted potential with the robotics, cloning systems, heist, plan, call systems, or the completely dropped wanted system or just the capture boxes with their upgrade systems, couldve been a chapters thing per update following one heroine from initial capture to total submission with that slow corruption angle but nah, heres the 50th ""update"" that just naked sprite and two panning shots of TnA hitting the recyclable checklist.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Did anyone else know this was a thing?
If you go visit Tala and she's doing her "floating and unavailable" stuff, if you click on her you get a secret scene. I've played this game for ages and I only found out cause I accidentally clicked on her.

View attachment 2159827
Did take me a lot of play time to pick up on that. She needs to be either nude or in her suit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
You mustve missed the tags "parody" and "humor" on this game.

The only hardcore thing about this game is Miss Martian's Oreos addiction. The poor thing is completely hooked:cry:
Whoreo for oreos

Did take me a lot of play time to pick up on that. She needs to be either nude or in her suit
No, you just have to have fucked her ass before. It works in any outfit

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, I even looked back a few pages and searched, but "how to start Themyscira" from before it was added to the game ruined it.

How do I get the bloody thing?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok, I even looked back a few pages and searched, but "how to start Themyscira" from before it was added to the game ruined it.

How do I get the bloody thing?
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-9-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8894229

Also:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-9-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8884332

There may be a conversation or two after that at the Legion Hideout that'll get you to Themyscira. After that, Themyscira will have a red dot on the world navigation map in the area of Greece after you are allowed to leave Themyscira.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yo guys, how do i know that a girl is on max progression? Is it when you reach nickname level?
Yes, generally when they have their slut costume and nicknames are an option. There may be few exceptions, i.e. if you need to talk to them again after you unlock some other character or event or something, you get the idea.

Reactions: KaiserST
Jul 11, 2020
Yes, generally when they have their slut costume and nicknames are an option. There may be few exceptions, i.e. if you need to talk to them again after you unlock some other character or event or something, you get the idea.
Apart from the times where you reach that stage with a girl except their dialogue and attitude doesn't change at all, because SR7 is lazy

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I got the feeling that this is where Gunsmoke's passion is kinda reignited. He seems to really have a thing for muscles + big tits, so Themyscira is where he puts a lot of passion in. All the original designs are really good. I especially like Nubia. Immediate 10/10, can't wait to see more of her.
Though I also think that this is where the game peaks. No other setting will offer this much wawawoom.

View attachment 2158804
1668126170788.png 1668126408039.png
Maybe a bit of inspiration from another top tier artist...

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes