Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Thx for the explanation, and no i'm not familiar with regedit and wouldn't be willing to mess around with it for a game lol. Though luckily I decided to just skip several days in game and the talia event got triggered suddenly and didn't crash lol.

Ps: out of curiosity, if someone makes a mistake editing a value in this games save, could it potentially brick their system, or just their saves?
The risk is non-zero, but it would require a very unusual set of circumstances and some ham-fistedness on your part to completely bugger up your Windows install. Most likely consequence of an error is simply badly bugging one of your three saves. Worst consequence (of those that have a reasonable possibility) would be rendering SU unuseable and needing a full reinstall.

Reactions: MangoTree
Oct 31, 2017
Thx for the explanation, and no i'm not familiar with regedit and wouldn't be willing to mess around with it for a game lol. Though luckily I decided to just skip several days in game and the talia event got triggered suddenly and didn't crash lol.
Well, nice to see that worked out for ya. Also you've got me curious on that crash, was it a full crash to desktop or did it hang on a black screen and you had to force close it? As my experience with the black screens is that though they are annoying, they don't affect the game progression too much.

Ps: out of curiosity, if someone makes a mistake editing a value in this games save, could it potentially brick their system, or just their saves?
Edit: Hmm, didn't notice Jimwalrus replied, and looking at it I see that my version was a little too casual on the subject. So what Jim said.

Last edited:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Well, nice to see that worked out for ya. Also you've got me curious on that crash, was it a full crash to desktop or did it hang on a black screen and you had to force close it? As my experience with the black screens is that though they are annoying, they don't affect the game progression too much.

Edit: Hmm, didn't notice Jimwalrus replied, and looking at it I see that my version was a little too casual on the subject. So what Jim said.
It hanged, then a notification popped up saying that the program isn't responding. Happened that one time in hours of gameplay.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Okay game time lets see what the other 2 times are anyone have any ideas?
I did not find other similarities in the leash scenes. He probably meant other 1:1 copy scenes:
1. Batgirl slut costume intro X Black Canary strip
2. Batgirl Meta Bordello EX intro X Huntress dance
3. Ravager Yacht Blowjob X Guards (Erica from Prisen event) Blowjob

I think there is more, but it needs to go into more detail.

Reactions: jhose15xs

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Which should be obvious since Galatea's default costume is literally a white one piece with a massive tit window.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
And here is the answer from the "creator" himself :PogChamp:
View attachment 2183337

I'm gonna go with Lois and Jinx

same-body-1.jpg

But while I was browsing the bodies I came across babs and lois' top from the blowjob scene and thought this can be snipped together. You can hardly tell what's what. Batgirl's body had been slightly skewed to mimick Lois' more slender body and a mild color replacement was made to match lois' slightly lighter skin tone. And the obligatory horizontal flip for good measure of course.

Batgirl_bgLeash_Body.jpg Lois_bgLeash_Body.jpg

It's that easy now with all these assets.

Batgirl-street-2.jpg Lois-street-2.jpg

I have nothing against SU re-mixing the existing stuff as long as the changes make the original sufficiently unrecognizable. It only bugs me if it looks too much like a carbon copy. (As demonstrated above.)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look it is a good game but money is there goal after all. they don't care about those who spend hard earned cash on there stuff then they call ever one stupid and morons. not that great of dev's if they treat people like crap. but do they what are your thoughts.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes