zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there update came out but the forgive my french fucking bug will never get fixed. the dev's are dumb shit's but there faithful paying dodos can't see that lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: FreelancerFL

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've been waiting for ages to see if a (presumed) bug I've been having would work itself out with updates but apparently not. Does anyone know of a fix for Ivy never showing up anywhere? I did all the prison stuff, I broke her out, I encountered her a few times after that, did all the stuff with Roulette, and redid the prison event when I figured it had been too long to just be RNG (can't redo the breakouts though). She's just nowhere to be found for me. I got her no problem in a previous save and I have seen her content back then, although maybe there's new stuff been added since?
I'd really rather not have to start over.

Ximbetos

Apr 10, 2022
Hey guys, does someone know how can I get Audrey's blood sample to clone her? I've already done her all cell scenes and the kasnia event.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, does someone know how can I get Audrey's blood sample to clone her? I've already done her all cell scenes and the kasnia event.
She needs to get sick (or whatever) before you need it. If that's already done and nothing happens, then dunno

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
all I really wanted from this game was to be able to set Roulette, Mercy, and Tala in the glamour slam.

that was a long time ago
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but these three gals Lex never attuned a device for right?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes