festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone remember what the second unlock was meant to be I know the girls level of upgrades was for the bordello and glammer slam and the second was cell content but there is a next unlock stage that has never been done
Is it basically a tease so people keep coming back hoping to find out what it does hahaha
Probably was to "unlock" something that he made an unlock for in another module because he forgot about the first button and now he can't take it out without breaking the game.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone remember what the second unlock was meant to be I know the girls level of upgrades was for the bordello and glammer slam and the second was cell content but there is a next unlock stage that has never been done
Was probably tied to the whole defense/warning system that got ditched. More heroines you had they higher chance you get caught/investigated so you fully unlock the device to lower the rate. But that's just a theory. A game theory :WeSmart:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys I just start playing this game and was going thru livewires scenes and after I got a blowjob in the defense room it didn't unlock a scene is that not an unlockable scene or is my game broke now

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Is it basically a tease so people keep coming back hoping to find out what it does hahaha
Do you guys remember that the special in MB was suppose to be all sorts of things.Like lap dance for example.
So far the special is only masturbation with hand or dildo.

Reactions: Owlman8497

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man i was thinking of wanting to make games but nowing there is a lave driver out there i will pass lol lmao joking.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
There are four things I want to point out that SR7 said in streams.
1)We might see Fire and Ice in the game in future.
2)Aresia won't be in the event, he might add her to prison event.
3)SR7 might do a leash scene with Mercy, he want to add it in a way so that it makes sense.
4)As SR7 said in the discord channel, he wants to add Catwoman's content without saying before. And there is bigger chance for it now because he has done "most of" the cells and rooms content for everybody else.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
3)SR7 might do a leash scene with Mercy, he want to add it in a way so that it makes sense.
4)As SR7 said in the discord channel, he wants to add Catwoman's content without saying before. And there is bigger chance for it now because he has done "most of" the cells and rooms content for everybody else.
20$ says none of that happens before 2025, if at all

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Okay, and about leash scene I think I want something more than just let the girl outdoor naked walking
Something for me is mean something like outdoor sex, exhibitionism sex, or outdoor orgy
I think

Reactions: Dr. Fernet

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
The leash for Mercy would be great if she was taking some of the other girls with her to show off and maybe giving or taking(maybe both) some action to let them know she is the top leader of all the girls in the cells.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
SR7 has been teasing pregnancy for nearly 6 years now, and even that's not in the game yet. You probably won't see anything interesting for another year or two at minimum.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes