akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Stargirl isn't the only with a score to settle as we draw closer to another closer being sent to Lex's business; The Bordello. Black Canary herself will have a great range of scenes to fully immerse the community alongside the other big piece of content, Themyscira. Whether it's your favorite Cell Girls or the mighty amazons of Themyscira, there will be plenty for everyone! The coming update of SU is drawing near and we at GunsmokeGames cannot wait to start off 2023 right

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Stargirl isn't the only with a score to settle as we draw closer to another closer being sent to Lex's business; The Bordello. Black Canary herself will have a great range of scenes to fully immerse the community alongside the other big piece of content, Themyscira. Whether it's your favorite Cell Girls or the mighty amazons of Themyscira, there will be plenty for everyone! The coming update of SU is drawing near and we at GunsmokeGames cannot wait to start off 2023 right
That pretty much seal the fate of Themiscyra-no way to finish the island in next update(which will be the third on island).

Brimal12343

Feb 20, 2022
Is there any way to 'unhire' a villain? Ivy shows up greyed out as if posted somewhere but isn't. I can't seem to drag her icon in any screen or reset her.

1676926483126.png

Gurshan

Apr 8, 2020
I am having a hard time activating the Themyscira event I saw somewhere that you were supposed to meet someone in the legion hideout but I've tried over 20 days and nobody has shown up any help please

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
I am having a hard time activating the Themyscira event I saw somewhere that you were supposed to meet someone in the legion hideout but I've tried over 20 days and nobody has shown up any help please
Just make sure you finish all WW,DONA,CASSIE SCENEs available and also superwoman scenes then try visit legion that is how i activate mine

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That pretty much seal the fate of Themiscyra-no way to finish the island in next update(which will be the third on island).
Well yeah, you never should have expected it to be finished. Themiscyra has almost no content as it is, expecting it to cover at least half a dozen characters in one update is unrealistic. Let's not forget that SR7 never got around to actually finishing either of the yacht events to the level he promised and Kasnia is still largely unfinished. Hope Themiscyra is done by the end of the year, expect it to never be finished.

dssdog

Nov 24, 2020
What to do with bugged grayed heroines? Can't set zatanna and terra to dance or bordello. Like they're already doing smth.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
What to do with bugged grayed heroines? Can't set zatanna and terra to dance or bordello. Like they're already doing smth.
Either downgrade/upgrade devices or there won't be much you can do.
Zatanna is bugged. Once you upgrade her device enough to put her in a Lexcorp cell, she will never return to work no matter how many times you reset and reupgrade her device again. She is and always will be greyed out and "un-click-and-drag-able" on the GS and MB assignment screens. It has been like this for many updates. The Dev knows about this issue and likely does not care enough to fix it.

Terra may not be bugged. She dies during her cell story progression. This usually happens somewhere after her first cell BJ scene. You have to clone her. She returns back to her cell after cloning and then you will be able to reset and upgrade her device again to put her back to work.
If you are completely sure Terra has not yet died or she has already been cloned, and she is still greyed out after resetting her device, then it is a bug.

Reactions: dssdog

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
In other words start a new save if you actually want to see the shit for the brothel because SR7 ain't fixing shit. Something Unlimited has bugs that are old enough to go to preschool, if they're still in the game in six months they'll be starting kindergarten in the Fall.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
Based on teasers there are two thing that will be added in the next update.
Black Canary and Star Girl PR scenes (hopefully completed and nothing left behind).
But I hope these gets added too,(It probably won't get added, It would be ideal for me though).
1. Lana Lang leash scene (It should have been added 4 updates ago but It's SR7 after all).
2. More Hippolyta content (SR7 worked on her leash scene).
And speaking of Hippolyta and she being in Reform Tower, I think I know who will be her next cellmates in that tower(in future of course). PersephoneNormal.jpg
Misczon1Normal.jpg

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Based on teasers there are two thing that will be added in the next update.
Black Canary and Star Girl PR scenes (hopefully completed and nothing left behind).
But I hope these gets added too,(It probably won't get added, It would be ideal for me though).
1. Lana Lang leash scene (It should have been added 4 updates ago but It's SR7 after all).
2. More Hippolyta content (SR7 worked on her leash scene).
And speaking of Hippolyta and she being in Reform Tower, I think I know who will be her next cellmates in that tower(in future of course). View attachment 2409257
View attachment 2409256
Damn, the metal worker who made that golden bikini bottom had to make them form fitting for each of them, to make that camel toe appear. Not to mention how much there seems to be suction on the pussy of that other one, since it's sucking toga in to form camel toe. :p

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
A small question, is a way to check how are along youin a storyline? I'm thinking glamour slam/bordelo cells? Alot of the dialogue seems to just leave you hanging, and doesn't indicate if there's anymore to go. Best examples are Batgirl ( who seems pretty down storywise) compared to either Supergirl, Artemis or BLack Canary which seems that there's a 50/50 chance there's more events. The vault doesn't have the story, so it's not helpful.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A small question, is a way to check how are along youin a storyline? I'm thinking glamour slam/bordelo cells? Alot of the dialogue seems to just leave you hanging, and doesn't indicate if there's anymore to go. Best examples are Batgirl ( who seems pretty down storywise) compared to either Supergirl, Artemis or BLack Canary which seems that there's a 50/50 chance there's more events. The vault doesn't have the story, so it's not helpful.
Cells don't really have stories either. Talk to them, nothing more, unlock costumes, unlock scenes, talk again, still nothing, repeat for every girl except a few of them who get stuff outside at random. Until you get to mega-slut outfit for 99% of the girls, you still have stuff to do with them (purely cells content though, the rest just needs the correct device upgrades)

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes